Times Radio

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody listen to Times Radio? I have been a fan for a while, but especially recently. I think the best thing they could have done is say no to calls from the public.

I prefer the style of Times Radio to other stations as It has a maturity about it. Anyway, which of you are also fans of the station?

Reactions: 1
You're not alone Tatooine_legend! I also enjoy Times Radio. Stig & Aasmah are always informative at breakfast and Rosie Wright is joining from GB News this month to host the pre-breakfast show, she is very good on GB.

The hidden jewels in the crown for me are Ruth Davidson on Friday afternoons and Ayesha Hazarika weekends from 4 'til 7. Henry Bonsu's also very good on late nights.

I hope we're not the only ones :unsure:!

Reactions: 2
You're not alone Tatooine_legend! I also enjoy Times Radio. Stig & Aasmah are always informative at breakfast and Rosie Wright is joining from GB News this month to host the pre-breakfast show, she is very good on GB.

The hidden jewels in the crown for me are Ruth Davidson on Friday afternoons and Ayesha Hazarika weekends from 4 'til 7. Henry Bonsu's also very good on late nights.

I hope we're not the only ones :unsure:!
Haha, I forgot I made this thread. I guess nobody is interested in Times Radio lol. I try to catch up on the evening show on Friday night, I like that. Used to be with Michael Portillo, but now It's Ed Vaizy. I like that show. Also, occasionally Hugo Rifkind. I like Carole Walker too, and Kate Borsay when I can catch her. I like the diversity of topics too, it's not always misery like other stations.

Kate McCann and Adam Boulton are a good listen Times Radio listen on Sunday mornings, as is Ayesha Hazarika on weekend drive. Are Tatooine_legend1 and I the only Tattlers who listenšŸ˜?!