Tiktokroofers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw some of the videos the son made re dad’s affair but quite shocking really

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Saw some of the videos the son made re dad’s affair but quite shocking really

Was looking for a thread on these guys! I loved them but got the vibe Liam loved the attention a bit much and poor Jack was roped in. Where can you find the video? Can't find it on TT and the account is deleted now!

Reactions: 2
Was looking for a thread on these guys! I loved them but got the vibe Liam loved the attention a bit much and poor Jack was roped in. Where can you find the video? Can't find it on TT and the account is deleted now!
The videos and account have gone /been deleted . Can’t find any others.

Just a message from a duel video on TT and Liam told someone on IS he’s deleted all social media

this is who Liam was supposed to be cheating on his mrs with

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The first account got deleted they are tiktokroofers1 now but i never knew about the drama

Liams on the look out for someone since his Mrs chucked him out. Did a feel sorry for him TT in his lonely new place. He loves himself enough not to worry about anyone else to

I don’t like how he sometimes does tiktoks while blatantly driving. My friend got killed cause someone ran them over by being distracted on their phone so it really angers me when people use their phones when driving. Other than that, they don’t bother me. Didn’t know they had drama

They used to be on my FYP all of the time, now I never see them anymore. Are they still around?

Well Jack hadn’t been joining in really on the new account had he. Was just Liam at the gym or badly mouthing along to songs whilst jack ‘slept’
Such a shame as I genuinely loved their first account t but Liam turned into a cheating twerp and got arrogant
His son outed him on the original account - think he’s only 11 or something
And yeah. Gone. Shame. Hope they come back as they were as was real feel good fun

Where have they gone?

And they’re back. But mostly same as before it disappeared. Liam looking sad . 2 with Jack in
Idiots were on to a good thing and it got ruined by ego 🍆

Jack does not want to be in any of them now does he.
I was just thinking this! Jack doesn’t get involved at all now… and Liam mainly mouth syncs to cheesy songs and duets with random women.

I wish I’d seen what his son posted ( I’m just nosey! )

Liam has a new lady in his life too apparently?

I miss their old tik toks together - they were so funny!

I was just thinking this! Jack doesn’t get involved at all now… and Liam mainly mouth syncs to cheesy songs and duets with random women.

I wish I’d seen what his son posted ( I’m just nosey! )

Liam has a new lady in his life too apparently?

I miss their old tik toks together - they were so funny!
hes more involved now and gone bavk to quite funny content worth following if you liked them before

Just seen on his Facebook they are engaged and she’s pregnant!
( yes I’m bored today lol )

Just seen on his Facebook they are engaged and she’s pregnant!
( yes I’m bored today lol )
Oh gosh really didn’t need that did he anyone got the videos his son posted? Surprised this thread isn’t blown up 😂