This is how we Bingham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They go to a charter school, whatever that is. And the Holland kids go to a different school.

Both go to different charter schools in the county. Charter schools are free and are run under public school laws.
They wear uniforms and have a bit more freedom with curriculum but ultimately they’re similar.
I went to a charter school as a kid.

Both go to different charter schools in the county. Charter schools are free and are run under public school laws.
They wear uniforms and have a bit more freedom with curriculum but ultimately they’re similar.
I went to a charter school as a kid.
What’s a charter school like? Is it an independent school? (I also don’t live in America so I don’t know how the American schools differ to Australian schools)

Reactions: 1
What’s a charter school like? Is it an independent school? (I also don’t live in America so I don’t know how the American schools differ to Australian schools)
My thought is they donate $$ to the schools so no issues pulling the kids out for their trips.

My thought is they donate $$ to the schools so no issues pulling the kids out for their trips.
They're publicly funded but indepedently ran. It's honestly hard to explain.

But yeah, theyre on the school board or in the PTO and donate money
but i will say even here in california its not a big deal to pull your kid out for school as long as they make up the work (with computers its really easy now)

They're publicly funded but indepedently ran. It's honestly hard to explain.

But yeah, theyre on the school board or in the PTO and donate money
but i will say even here in california its not a big deal to pull your kid out for school as long as they make up the work (with computers its really easy now)
Yeah, I knew Mindy & Branden were somehow heavily involved in the school. But, as long as the kids get all their school work done and get good grades. I don’t see the problem with them getting pulled out of school to go to places like Disneyland 2 weeks ago. It would be different when they’re in the last years of high school though.

Now at Disneyland and again they crap on about Hazels arm, yep out of all of the kids Brex seems to be the most "normal" one and grounded they dont show him a lot of attention at all the other three are are such "show off's". I wonder what the kids/parents think of them at the school? Like who goes and puts all that crap into a Locker when they get one from the school?

We need this page to be active. There is so much going on with this family lately it's getting ridiculous.

What have they had going on? I hate watching their vlogs because of the hype and the spoilt brat kids.
Tons of parties, new car, broken arm, baptism coming up, another vacation..just never ends. 2 vacations within a 30 day time period...so relatable

I used to watch them before they went so ridiculously irritating and over the top with everything, now I feel bad for the kids who are constantly paraded on screen, have their entire lives vlogged - even their most vulnerable moments and all so that the giant man child that is Branden Bingham can shout over the top of everyone constantly!

The pool is an accident waiting to happen, I'm surprised that there hasn't been a vloggable accident so far from the "super rad flips" from the concrete ledges. Is there a fence around the pool? I vaguely recall seeing a cover, but nothing else, but the accidents bring the viewers in I guess.

They did install a fence around the yard but not the pool. And I hate seeing them jump off that ledge, it just doesn't feel right.

Big Branden is a big child 🙄 the kids act more grown up than him
Mindy has 4 kids and Branden to look after 😄

Does anyone follow Jared and Brittany Bingham? I used to watch them, then gave up because they annoyed me, but a couple of their recent vlogs came up as suggested watching recently, so I watched them. How can they have been going through infertility investigations for over two years, but they have only found out in the last couple of weeks that the issue is that Jared doesn't produce any sperm? Surely that should have been checked when they first started going to doctors because it's the easiest thing to do? Guy does his business and they check if there is any sperm. Whoever they were seeing is incompetent. Brittany was also put on clomid (or something) - why was it assumed that it was always her issue?
If they are Mormon too, then it is probably assumed that it is the woman’s fault that they can’t get pregnant, as Mormonism is extremely patriarchal.

I saw articles about 8 passengers, Does anyone know if TIHWB (including ‘The Ohana Adventure) has/had anything to do with 8 passengers? I never watched ‘8 passengers’ but I know they live in Utah. Absolutely terrible what the parents did to their kids 😬😳