This Girl Can Organise - TGCO

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lip syncing is too much! A few seconds - fine - but she’s at it for ages... goodbye

Reactions: 5
Unfollowed about 6 months ago as she just irritated me so much with the 3rd person crap & there was a few thinly veiled digs at other cleaning / tidying accounts success

Seems you can only be a woman championing other women if that other woman is part of your gang

Reactions: 7
Used to like her. she used to reply to messages etc not anymore - I think she’s got too big 4 her boots and comes across snobby and unrelatable now she thinks she’s it mixing with Z listers. the lip syncing is cringeworthy I’m embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 8
I've had an insta break this weekend, I wish I hadn't looked! Did she seriously wish herself a happy mother's day?! Who does that!

Reactions: 1
Do we think she’s pissed off she’s already organised everything and now she’s stuck in she’s got sod all left to do ....

Reactions: 7
Nearly 140k followers and there are 49 people watching her live

This is literally when everyone is at home with fuck all else to do

Reactions: 3
I liked her at first. Then the self indulgent miming to songs and referring to herself in the third person started to grate. Then I saw her helping that waste of space ‘the GC’ and it was game over!

Reactions: 4
Why does she have to add a K on the end of the word everything. It’s not bloody ‘everythink’. It’s a G G G. This is really grating on me!

Why does she have to add a K on the end of the word everything. It’s not bloody ‘everythink’. It’s a G G G. This is really grating on me!
Stick her in extra English classes with QOC and her cloffs

Last edited:

Stick her in extra English classes with QOC and her cloffs
She was never the sharpest tool in the shed at school.

She is still so bad at declaring gifts. The story for her garden furniture says gifted

but the gridpost, which will last longer than 24 hours, doesn't have anything about it being gifted, she just tagged the companies

Reactions: 1