Thevitamindproject - Africa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Podcast coming soon.
Yes- doesn’t post for ages and now in one day we get about 40 stories, albeit not much work from her as she’s just regurgitating her inbox.
I’m not sure if she’s read here and now discussing the “unfinished” stuff. I’m in total agreement with her that we don’t live in the insta world where things get done - I moved 5 years ago and have managed one room. I think my issue is that she only shows the stuff that is done- she never shows the kitchen or even the playroom, it’s like she’s embarrassed by it. She was always quick to show off the flat because every room was done. Don’t get me wrong I think she will say it’s because she doesn’t want to show all her rooms due to privacy concerns. This is my issue though and why I no longer enjoy her content. She shares NOTHING. It’s just repeated sporadic posts, not sure why any brands would work with her. I don’t mind the odd political post but to go from posting to daily to bi-weekly I just have no interest and the post for toast she’s just done I’m surprised it got sign off- it’s sub par at best.

Reactions: 4
She started a new job and her father passed away, so obviously wouldn’t be posting at the same frequency as she dealt with the grief from that.

I also noticed the 30 stories in one day thing. She did the same with the hairstyles. Five would have been a lot, but there was literally more than 26 pictures in stories.

IMG_3902.jpeg
IMG_3903.jpeg
IMG_3909.jpeg

---
IMG_3907.jpeg

---
Old place looks nice too.

It’s tit- her stuff used to be so good. You can tell She’s doing it just so that her account isn’t completely forgotten? Why do it all really? That last advert for toast was also lacklustre - I could do better and I’m the least creative person in the world!

Reactions: 3