Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notfeelingit

I love the trackers! Did anyone see their video today pretending they went to magic kingdom and had the castle on their tv then put in old clips of rides? Very cute video! Missing their Disney park content !

Reactions: 1

Ellie666

They're vlogs are getting more tedious to watch by the day now :(
Their desperation to produce a daily vlog shows and where i used to look forward to them I've pretty much given up on them now.
Imho they'd be better moving to a weekly or twice weekly format if it means producing something a little better.

Cattycat

Poor Bandit! That happend so quick ☹ he must have been so Ill!
My elderly dog died of kidney disease too, the final weeks of bandit I knew he would be gone in a week or two. I wonder if they took him
Vets to put him down or he died suddenly at home? Ours died suddenly with me at home and it was awful, hope didn’t happen to them

• Sad

Lauurz

VIP Member
I haven't watched them for a while. I think what annoyed me most is they did a superchat once and people were asking about if they could send stuff for the baby (this was before Jackson was born) and Jen said "that's lovely but we have plenty of stuff, we have everything we need. Please do not send us anything" while people were sending in money via superchat! One person had sent money in the hundreds while someone else sent about $2 saying that they wish they could send more but that's all they had!! While these two are sat in their huge house! People sending the money are absolute fools but I think that was really cheeky to have the superchat going and accepting hundreds of dollars while saying that they don't need anything and they have everything they need!

Notfeelingit

We were due to go 2 days before lock down! Hope to go in July now if not November.

still keeping up with their videos as it’s something to look forward to!! :)

Louisej3

VIP Member
LOve the trackers, been watching all their old videos to keep sane, jackson is adorable
Hoping to go next year

Lauurz

VIP Member
Jenn and Tim have made it clear that any money they get from Superchat even before the lockdown. They have told us the amount that they donated.

Sorry I should have put in that it goes to charity even before lockdown.
OK, That's fair enough then! 🙂

I'm still not as big a fan as I used to be, but then that goes with quite a few YouTubers I've watched! Like Michael Kay... I used to watch all of his, now I can't watch them 😬

Tublet83

VIP Member
Awww I love them, so genuine and he has such a calm soothing voice to listen too in the background.

My only query is being friends with Krispy smite and sharing a hotel room with them in Japan 🥴

havinalol

What ever happened to them doing their favourite videos. Or do a q&a from viewers. I'm also surprised tim hasnt done a video of a drive through wdw while is closed

Web30

VIP Member
He's gone to the Disney springs press event 🙈 not sure how I feel as they have been so carefull about going places. Interested to see the vlog though!

Web30

VIP Member
My elderly dog died of kidney disease too, the final weeks of bandit I knew he would be gone in a week or two. I wonder if they took him
Vets to put him down or he died suddenly at home? Ours died suddenly with me at home and it was awful, hope didn’t happen to them
I think he just died at home, that's what it sounded like anyway ♥

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just Incase anyone wants to follow me....🤣😂