TheRealRahulRai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if this forum is mainly for UK TikTok accounts, but does anyone else follow him?

Reactions: 1
I do. Have done for a while. I used to like his content but now I find it very tedious
Yes, I used to quite like him but it all just seems very contrived these days. He seems to thrive on all the women falling over themselves in the comments, but his other financial account shows a picture of a very sad lonely man who never leaves his apartment and would do anything to earn money.

Reactions: 2
Yes, I used to quite like him but it all just seems very contrived these days. He seems to thrive on all the women falling over themselves in the comments, but his other financial account shows a picture of a very sad lonely man who never leaves his apartment and would do anything to earn money.
It’s the whole ‘my future bae’ that does it for me. Yeah, we get it, you want girls to think you are a good man... 🙄

Some of it is so cringe-worthy 🙈 He’ll never meet anyone as he never goes out anywhere! 🤣
Very true 😂 don’t get me wrong, I do like him. But like most creators I tend to swipe past now as it becomes too same old stuff 🤣 I think some creators go viral and then keep doing the same things and become boring.

Reactions: 2
I follow him he is quite funny to me i dont usually follow many american creators but i do like this one hes not very serious and i like that

No follow but I had s good snoop through his tiktoks. Sone funny but no variety and he’s not gonna find his “bae” stuck in that flat all the time

He says that all the time i do follow and think hes funny but sometimes its a bit repetitive like the laying on pillow ones

I think he’s ok- can be funny but sometimes I find him creepy. I do think he’s really quite lonely n sad deep down x

Yes, I think he’s very lonely and it’s becoming more sad that he spends all of his time on TikTok. I have followed him for a long time, when he used to work outside of his apartment and actually went on a few dates but he’s like a hermit now. His other account @thelaymaninvestor shows that he is obsessed with saving money, which is great, but not at the detriment of having a life.

I think he’s ok- can be funny but sometimes I find him creepy. I do think he’s really quite lonely n sad deep down x

Yeah he seems lonely but he seems a nice guy maybe hes lonely because all the time he invests i. Ticktok

Aww he’s just lonely maybe he needs get out of that apartment a bit more

I don’t know about consumed
He does seem lonely though
The whole bae thing where he wears a towel on his head is bizarre but if thats his content the fair enough. I do like him and I watch every now and again. I just wish he would try something new

Been following a while its quite sad he seems so alone he has tjis huge following but you never see any friends or family its just him

I dont know how he gets partnerships like disney he does same old same old is verified and does same old same old he must have brilliant management

So unbeknowns to me i was watching a film on friday called a natural disaster and im telling my friend that looks like rai rai so i looked it up and it was him lol i didn’t realise hecwas an actor with an imdb page lol hes not done much of anything it just surprised me