Theogrocknrollmom

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes alright really can be boring but i do like her haul segments but sheā€™s niw turned all comments off because she dont like peoples opinions

Reactions: 1
Shes grown on me her hauls are better she has comments on again and interacts with her followers shes quite funny too a dry sense of humor

Did anyone else see her crazy videos lastnight about the end of the world well the uk? which all got deleted quite quickly and now her accounts gone

There was definitely something not right with it
Yep,the Drs arenā€™t giving medicine when the kids are Iā€™llā€¦.schools are brainwashing the kids to separate them from familyā€¦.sheā€™s very paranoid,shame really I quite liked watching her

Then loads about chemicals and the uk been wiped out too! Yeah me too I liked how straight to the point she was

This woman is insane

She is such a bigot. She came up on my FYP saying she placed an Asda clothes order and then saw they do ā€˜gender neutralā€™ kids clothes and wonā€™t be ordering them again because she ā€œcanā€™t f*cking stand itā€

Jesus Wept ..

She apparently hates the UK..

she had an insane rant about a year ago about her going to her kids school and basically attacking the teacher .Anyone else remember that?

Dear god alive