Thenursemum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find a thread for her...what we thinking? Just seen she’s got a mobility car but she had to get a Mercedes obviously. Something has never sat right with me with her.

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t find a thread for her...what we thinking? Just seen she’s got a mobility car but she had to get a Mercedes obviously. Something has never sat right with me with her.
couldn’t disagree with you more to be honest (and without meaning to come across rude). She’s a single parent who practically lives in a hospital due to the complex needs and disabilities her little boy has. She doesn’t flaunt, she doesn’t post ad after ad and she doesn’t post a picture perfect (fake) life.I think she’s an incredible mum/woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She should have a Ferrari absolute angel that she is! I love paying tax (as she does) to fund stuff like this. She’s an incredible parent and I can’t rave about her enough. She’s a nurse, has a disabled child and is a single parent. The only people who have a problem with her living her best life are those who are jealous. I wouldn’t sacrifice my child’s health for all the nice cars in the world

Reactions: 17
She should have a Ferrari absolute angel that she is! I love paying tax (as she does) to fund stuff like this. She’s an incredible parent and I can’t rave about her enough. She’s a nurse, has a disabled child and is a single parent. The only people who have a problem with her living her best life are those who are jealous. I wouldn’t sacrifice my child’s health for all the nice cars in the world
This 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
Also she WORKS!! What a super women!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.