Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Please could somebody start a thread for Katie’s mate swoon_love she is promoting her daily mail article on spending £100K on jeans ... come on we are in a pandemic with kids going hungry and people losing their jobs!!!

I did use to like Emma but increasingly it is becoming out of control the amount of disposable income this lady spends ... £140 on a pair of Chanel tights .., flashing her legs up in the air on something I would snag in a second. Come on girl... you may have money to flaunt but be a bit sensitive to current times!

I agree about Emma. I’ve followed her when she barely had any followers and loved her down to earth attitude, high street and affordability with some designer thrown in. They’re obviously wealthy, house is amazing, but she needs to have more awareness. Since she’s got to 10k and the swipe ups she seems to have gone mad with all the stuff! And the first thing she did after lockdown ended was
go to Chanel and buy a few items. Relatable much???

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Now you mention it, there are a few ‘hands under the table’ photos! And a shot with a couple of ashtrays on a table, like they stuck the smokers on the end👀

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She can’t afford to pay for them they will be gifted
Lots of influencers get given designer freebie clothes for kids from that place that has a store in Bluewater. Base clothing maybe? ChloeLauren seems to get given loads of Burberry and Gucci stuff for her kids.

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Is she building a house. She posted a story earlier but it has since disappeared
I saw that too. Maybe she decided against letting everyone know. She often mentions a bigger house. What part of UK does she live in? I presume she is staying local.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
She’s in Keston but in a very normal (nice enough) house, in an area full of stunning multi million pound homes. But very not insta worthy and very much at the poorer end of the scale compared to what you think when you think of her area.
Interesting, how do you know? Are you local?

PinkFigs

VIP Member
We’re going to get A LOT of stories that are showing off the house without really showing off the house, aren’t we? Kateh moved to a new haaaseee with her “finance director and part time window cleaner” husband and we’re going to hear ALLLL about it!
part time window cleaner?

PinkFigs

VIP Member
If her youngest runs off when they’re out then she needs to put her in a buggy. Or, tell her ‘No’ occasionally so that she actually learns to behave

noseyfromessex

We’re going to get A LOT of stories that are showing off the house without really showing off the house, aren’t we? Kateh moved to a new haaaseee with her “finance director and part time window cleaner” husband and we’re going to hear ALLLL about it!
And it looks like a flat unless she’s put a Christmas tree upstairs!

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Potential PR discount? Looks amazing I am slightly jealous.. she has just popped on her story's they are staying until Thursday so not staying the whole of summer like previously mentioned.
She is planning on doing the whole of August in Ibiza - this is just a cheeky weeks holiday that was much needed apparently according to her stories a few weeks back.

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
I dunno, Im guessing her husband earns around the £150k mark (my OH has a similar job but not in London) and she will be doing very well out of affiliate links so their combined income would be decent and probably enough to support that lifestyle. That said, I agree they’re flash as fuck.
So what does he actually do - I am in a different type of business but am very curious!