Thelwallturnertowers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just come across this profile. How she’s got 24k followers is beyond me Yet another grey hinch clone-a-home.
But she’s got, by far, the worst lip & cheek fillers I think I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 7
Just come across this profile. How she’s got 24k followers is beyond me Yet another grey hinch clone-a-home.
But she’s got, by far, the worst lip & cheek fillers I think I’ve ever seen
I used to follow her she really does look a mess doesn’t she really needs to calm down with the face fillers

Reactions: 4
Funny, I was looking for a thread on her. How can she speak with those lips?

The 'casual' camera panning around to her expensive car make laugh everything else is cheap and plastic! Grey, much??

Reactions: 2
Funny, I was looking for a thread on her. How can she speak with those lips?

The 'casual' camera panning around to her expensive car make laugh everything else is cheap and plastic! Grey, much??
Not a good advert for the aesthetics lady she uses in her salon is it

Reactions: 5
I've noticed she's another instagrammer that doesn't declare her ads or gifts properly.

Also, how has she gone hardly any followers to 25k+ in less than 6 months? They all can't be dull grey home enthusiasts

Have you checked out her personal Instagram account that she keeps promoting?

Reactions: 1

IG loves the dull, grey homes; it’s of the moment,

OMG, those lips are gross; how can she not see this when she looks in the mirror.

Is it me or does she have a problem with one of her eyes?

IG loves the dull, grey homes; it’s of the moment,

OMG, those lips are gross; how can she not see this when she looks in the mirror.

Is it me or does she have a problem with one of her eyes?
I haven't noticed, I think it's either the bad eyelashes or the filler/Botox starting to ware off

Pretty sure she's had a boob job too!

I haven't noticed, I think it's either the bad eyelashes or the filler/Botox starting to ware off

Pretty sure she's had a boob job too!
Well considering she runs a beauty salon, she’s not a good advert

It sure looks like a boob job, but there again she is a larger lady and I’m no expert.

Slim fast is working wonders on the beg for a collab!
They are all the same, its the constant begging that does my head in and the bloody swipe ups.

When they ask for recommendations, they are wanting a company to contact them with a freebie, they also think it’s a right as they regard IG as a job

They are all the same, its the constant begging that does my head in and the bloody swipe ups.

When they ask for recommendations, they are wanting a company to contact them with a freebie, they also think it’s a right as they regard IG as a job
I love the ones that buy followers too, not looking at this one at all!

Also, she's another idiot that's breaking the social distancing rules to have a night out with the girls as it was so needed apparently!

I love the ones that buy followers too, not looking at this one at all!

Also, she's another idiot that's breaking the social distancing rules to have a night out with the girls as it was so needed apparently!
They are all at it, the worst offender is Mrs Hinch, she has thousands of bots; they are so easy to spot as well. Follow thousands of accounts, no followers and no posts; they all think we were born yesterday.

Again, because they are so important they think it’s okay to flaunt the rules; a night out is not a necessity get over yourself Amy your not all that.

I get the impression she thinks she's Cheshire's Kim Kardashian

Reactions: 4
Oh dear god, does her boyfriend not tell her?

Going for a sleepover Amy? I'm all for love your body, but save the camel toe for the desert!
Some men love the bimbo look, inflated lips, fake tan, caked on make up, top knot

Those thin straps have their work cut out tonight, mammoth job holding up the boobage.

I bet she’s a handful when she has a few drinks, the mind boggles

Some men love the bimbo look, inflated lips, fake tan, caked on make up, top knot

Those thin straps have their work cut out tonight, mammoth job holding up the boobage.

I bet she’s a handful when she has a few drinks, the mind boggles
Do we really need to see her legs on an interior account? Please Amy, stick to the day job!

Have you heard how she pronounces 'very'? Jonathan Ross style

Last nights story with the spider (tarantula) you can hear Will in the background telling her to get a grip, followed by a few choice f@#£ing hells classy