Thehousebuild

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love her!
I know she's minted but she seems to work hard for it.
I love her cooking stories and the fact that she always gets her kids involved x

I absolutely cannot stand this woman. She has great taste in some things, and has a lovely house, but what grates me is the way she brags and shows off EVERYTHING. Talk about privilege? There is not one humble bone in her body! Come back down to the real world, love....

She once bragged about purchasing her 75th, yes 75TH scarf!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can't believe I wrote this 3 months ago, I can't stand her now and unfollowed!! X

Reactions: 2
I can't believe I wrote this 3 months ago, I can't stand her now and unfollowed!! X
Crazy right? Funny thing is I used to like her too, but she's changed and become SO braggy and up herself now that I cannot stand her either. Disgusting woman.

Reactions: 1
I’ve posted a couple times about her in the influencers thread. I used to really like her too but now she drives me mad! Such a snob, I cringe at all the fancy names she gives to her rooms 😂

She’s such a show off. She wrote in one of her latest posts “we are 3 years into our 10 year plan, but we must still go on holidays.” What a privileged witch she is. She actually makes me heave. Maybe she should spend some of her money helping the less fortunate, but no she must carry on polluting the planet with unnecessary and cheap fast fashion items, holidays, gin... complete waste of space.