Thecheshiregreyhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the thread. Anyone else find this woman so completely smug? She did a kitchen Reno. And she lives in Cheshire.
She’s a primary teacher but can’t spell.
She posts the most cringeworthy reels of herself, usually with a cuppa and a smug look on her face, looking out the window gazing into the distance, or talking about what “we” i.e. her husband has done to improve the home. She did a kitchen Reno. The new kitchen is lovely but it’s all she ever posts now.
I can’t quite put my finger in what it is about her that irritates me so much - her house is lovely, her kid is cute, but I just can’t stomach her and her constant cheesy 90s catalogue poses. Oh, and did I mention she did a kitchen Reno? She hardly mentions it….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She has a lovely home but she’s so cocky, very vain and conceited. That kinda ruined it for me. Agree with you on the smug botox frozen poses.

Oh god I thought it was just me. I unfollowed her ages ago. Everything seems a bit too perfect where it's almost like she's living a Disney life. Some people are just blessed I suppose but she does come across as smug.

I used to follow her too, obviously unfollowed but she has been popping up in my insta so I had another nosey. She is even more unsufferable. She is so bland and beige! Her poses make me 🤮 I suppose she is another hun who has given up work to become a "digital content creator "😒🙄

Finally a thread on this account. I unfollowed her so long ago because I too found her so smug, she thinks she’s better than everyone else and the constant smiling when she’s cleaning… give it a rest! She cleans a clean house? Unrelatable and boring!