Thechavvy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to bring awareness to properganda and palestine which yeh bringing awareness a good thing but she just dont ever seem genuine

Reactions: 1
Her lips look absolutely dreadful for a start. I kind of feel sorry for her sometimes because I don’t think she’s had the easiest of lives but she’s got a front on all the time and always surrounded by drama. One thing I will give her credit for is that she keeps her kids offline (I’ve never seen them anyway) and that’s a good thing.

Her lips look absolutely dreadful for a start. I kind of feel sorry for her sometimes because I don’t think she’s had the easiest of lives but she’s got a front on all the time and always surrounded by drama. One thing I will give her credit for is that she keeps her kids offline (I’ve never seen them anyway) and that’s a good thing.
Probably because she hasn't got them, she's always off out on the weekends or throughout the week.

And the lips!! She says she hasn't got them done for over a year or two, lies they look freshly done a few months ago!!

Her story about the illegal immigrant was filled with holes and just made her look bad tbh. I only watched half because I cba and thought it made her look worse than him. She said something like he took her phone because she had accounts and had already been exposing him? Why are you allowing a toxic situationship around your kids and in their home? Soon as she showed the picture of him I thought 🙄. Zero accountability as with many women on that app.

It's disgusting, all I'm seeing lately is mother's failing their children, there's so much more to the story, I wish we could get his side, I'm not saying what he didn't do was wrong. But you don't know this man? Probably met him on a dating site and was thinking of you're fanny before anything, yeah let me invite and let him stay where my children are 😪😪😪

That’s what I thought! Especially when you’re already playing silly games like having accounts exposing him and then bringing him into your house. She goes on like she’s Johnny Concrete and can knock everyone out and unfortunately, one day it’s going to get her seriously hurt or worse, her children hurt. Not everyday aggravate situations and people.

Reactions: 2