Theaudreypeters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone come across her on TT? She comes up on my fyp all the time. Rubs me the wrong way, her ‘your big sister’ bestie TikTok personality is very cringe and so are her dating stories . She also had a controversy last year I think around hiring an unpaid intern despite (I believe) coming from a privileged life/ being wealthy (judging by the Chanel and other designer she buys)

Reactions: 1
Comes up on mine too so annoying and that floppy fringe irritates me no end and her fake excitement at her vintage finds i think i might hit the block button

She’s only just appeared on my fyp Seems ok but not really someone I will stick with. Not enough going on and too much about purchase’s

How can you even listen to that voice to sit through a dating story?lol

I dont mind listen to her because shes funny well shes funny to me and i know not everyone wants to listen

I saw she had a nose job done but it doesn’t look any different to me.
apparently it’s not her first nose job

She looks a bit different its alot slimmer and she has such a square face its an improvement i do like her but he shiny face irritates me for some reason i wish she would just not make it so shiny but i love her shoe videos and how ahe just knows all the labels and names and colours it all comes in i guess its because she gets good money for the endorsements

Oh wow shes had a nose job done
Apparently shes not had it done yet. She’s getting it done this month which is probably why we can’t see a difference. She had one done a few years ago and they messed it up x

Auderey must be raking it in moving from outskirts of the village to central village very nice she seems so nicer these days her voice not so grating and dresses smarter she kindnof grows on u

Last edited: