The Witcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the Witcher, so much so, after watching it with my bf I watched it all again on my own haha. I play the game too so this was a real treat xx

Reactions: 3
I haven’t finished watching yet but I am thoroughly enjoying it! I haven’t enjoyed a series this much in ages. I also want to play the game.. is it good?

Reactions: 1
I haven’t finished watching yet but I am thoroughly enjoying it! I haven’t enjoyed a series this much in ages. I also want to play the game.. is it good?

the game is great, my bf plays it too and I was sitting one night watching him play and after that I was hooked xx

Reactions: 2
I feel like I need to watch it a few times to really get the story - I was the same with the first season though. Henry cavill is as Geralt!

I feel like I need to watch it a few times to really get the story - I was the same with the first season though. Henry cavill is as Geralt!
i rewatched season 1 before watching season 2 and it really made a difference. thinking of rewatching season 2 soon haha just to see some more of geralt

Reactions: 1

Thoughts…..?!

The Witcher isn’t right without HC. I’m assuming this change is happening because HC is taking on the role of Bond and won’t be allowed to do both?
I can’t bloody stand Liam Hemsworth and he’s a weedy, little man. It’s a no from me.

Reactions: 3
HC is going back to playing Superman, that’s why he’s leaving The Witcher. I don’t think I’ll watch it without him. He is Geralt.

I’m done after HC season, I can’t see anybody else apart from HC in that role. And I won’t lie I can’t stand Liam hemsworth. Even my husband went its not even a good hemsworth brother !!!

HC is going back to playing Superman, that’s why he’s leaving The Witcher. I don’t think I’ll watch it without him. He is Geralt.
Only positive out of this more HC as superman , I couldn’t see a good enough replacement for superman after HC.

Reactions: 4