The Witcher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the Witcher, so much so, after watching it with my bf I watched it all again on my own haha. I play the game too so this was a real treat xx

Reactions: 3
I haven’t finished watching yet but I am thoroughly enjoying it! I haven’t enjoyed a series this much in ages. I also want to play the game.. is it good?

Reactions: 1
I haven’t finished watching yet but I am thoroughly enjoying it! I haven’t enjoyed a series this much in ages. I also want to play the game.. is it good?

the game is great, my bf plays it too and I was sitting one night watching him play and after that I was hooked xx

Reactions: 2
I feel like I need to watch it a few times to really get the story - I was the same with the first season though. Henry cavill is 😍 as Geralt!

• Heart
I feel like I need to watch it a few times to really get the story - I was the same with the first season though. Henry cavill is 😍 as Geralt!
i rewatched season 1 before watching season 2 and it really made a difference. thinking of rewatching season 2 soon haha just to see some more of geralt

Reactions: 1
DD57F556-047A-452C-8651-94AF4E322007.jpeg

Thoughts…..?!

The Witcher isn’t right without HC. I’m assuming this change is happening because HC is taking on the role of Bond and won’t be allowed to do both?
I can’t bloody stand Liam Hemsworth and he’s a weedy, little man. It’s a no from me.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1691578

Thoughts…..?!

The Witcher isn’t right without HC. I’m assuming this change is happening because HC is taking on the role of Bond and won’t be allowed to do both?
I can’t bloody stand Liam Hemsworth and he’s a weedy, little man. It’s a no from me.
HC is going back to playing Superman, that’s why he’s leaving The Witcher. I don’t think I’ll watch it without him. He is Geralt.

View attachment 1691578

Thoughts…..?!

I’m done after HC season, I can’t see anybody else apart from HC in that role. And I won’t lie I can’t stand Liam hemsworth. Even my husband went its not even a good hemsworth brother !!!

HC is going back to playing Superman, that’s why he’s leaving The Witcher. I don’t think I’ll watch it without him. He is Geralt.
Only positive out of this more HC as superman , I couldn’t see a good enough replacement for superman after HC.

Reactions: 4