The Speakmans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met this couple at an event they were doing. They were both so so lovely and approachable.

Reactions: 3
I find them fascinating.. I don’t know how they do it! Although my favourite was when they helped someone get over their fear of buttons and by the end of the segment the woman came strolling in dressed as the pearly queen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm sure these two do really good work and they're very earnest about it and have helped a good many people, but they honestly give me the creeps. That glassy-eyed grin is reminiscent of a cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They aren't qualified and they do the same thing over and over. They delve into the past to find the problem then they put a positive spin on it. Swear I could do it.

Reactions: 2
They aren't qualified and they do the same thing over and over. They delve into the past to find the problem then they put a positive spin on it. Swear I could do it.
That's what I find interesting about the phone-ins! They can help and "cure" a poor crying, emotional scared etc person in 30 seconds?! By saying the same spiel as they do to the next 'caller'? I could say to anyone, it's not the spiders fault, think back to a time you fell over that drain...is it the drains fault etc, and they all hang up going "thank you, that makes sense, I'm cured, it's not the spiderwebs fault" blah.

They're either giving away their "magic* or just banking on the same people not watching every week 😂😂😉😉

Reactions: 5
I love these two. I saw them on Celebrity Hunted yesterday. My favourite phobia they tackled was the one where a woman had a fear of clowns (a phobia shared by many) . It ended with her excitedly/nervously squeezing a clown’s horn 🤣.

Another classic of theirs is when they tried to cure someone’s fear of escalators. When they reached the top of the escalator, Nik said to the person “Come on, we’ll go down the stairs” 😭.

They’ve just got good comedic timing.

Reactions: 2
They are brilliant! Such a shame they never went on CBB. They seem absolutely bizarre.