The Rookie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching/watched this? I love it but feel like I need someone to talk to about it:LOL: Just coming to the end of season 1 now and I'm already hooked

Reactions: 2
It’s great, we love it! It changes a lot after season 1, but for the better. Big Nathan fillion fans so very glad he has a series again after Castle.

Yes we like it. Looking forward to new seasons. I found Castle during covid which I enjoyed too.

Yesss! We are on season 6patiently waiting for it to come back as it’s not been on the us for a couple of weeks.
i love Angela she’s great and Bailey too

did anyone watch the spin off series rookie FBI? They did a few cameos/spin offs with the cast of the rookie

Reactions: 1
We've just come to the end of season 5 and now I don't know what to do with myself until season 6 is out:LOL:

I'm so glad Lucy and Tim finally get together, I've been waiting the whole time for that to happen. I got a bit bored of the Elijah storyline by the end of it

Reactions: 1