The Real Dads of Melbourne #3 Obsessed with grog, re-homing the dog, they are a classless flogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Real Dads of Melbourne #3 Obsessed with grog, re-homing the dog, they are a classless flogs

Congrats to myself 😂 and @bigbigsound for the winning thread title! I just had to add the grog part and I don’t want to just blame Jarrad for the dog situation.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Congrats to myself 😂 and @bigbigsound for the winning thread title! I just had to add the grog part and I don’t want to just blame Jarrad for the dog situation.
Yay us! I’m sorry - I didn’t even clock your suggestion when I wrote that… forgive me for inadvertently plagiarising!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No time to train your dog but plenty of time to make content for Door Dash. I wonder what brand they are going to flog next.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Such a lovely memory….now that he’s gone (or going)
IMG_7618.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Came across this on outspoken the podcast Facebook group. How crazy apparently Jarrad has had to return to work full time and Ernest doesn’t like being alone so they have had to have him babysat daily. Imagine him leaving his family. Can’t they look for a doggy daycare or something for him??

Attachments

Reactions: 3
What does Jarrad do for work?
I think he used to work at council or something a while back? Then he stopped working for a while, but I don't really know. He always came across as a pretty low level admin type when he talked about his work.

Reactions: 7
Interesting if Jarrad has returned to work full time. He seems to love swanning around so I doubt he’s gone back full time for funsies. Presumably they need the money..

Reactions: 11
Interesting if Jarrad has returned to work full time. He seems to love swanning around so I doubt he’s gone back full time for funsies. Presumably they need the money..
And the timing of the sale of the shack, makes me wonder...

Reactions: 3
Surely it’ll kill him..no more weekday walks with his ‘chosen family’, no more weekday lunches, no more quick trips down to the shack midweek, no more winery lunches, no more picking Reid up and providing treats. Whatever will he do

Reactions: 8
I actually think they don’t need the money but they need the income for a loan. I think they are selling the shack so they can finally realise their dream of buying a fugley mansion in Melbourne,

Reactions: 12
I don’t think they will get it, there are some beautiful houses for sale in rye for the same price at the moment.

The fugly kitchen Reno came up in my Facebook feed the other day some interiors mag did a spread/ad it’s just as ugly with prof photos and I still don’t get the faux marble door frame

• Sick