The Points Guy UK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, that’s accurate. But he’s aged really badly and is only around 5’7” so not sure how long he can keep the attitude up for. When he was advertising the spare room in his flat, he was asking for an extortionate amount given the location.

He always publicly calls out people for “bad service”, which irritates me as I know he wouldn’t be able to deliver better service, and those he’s calling out are likely overworked and paid minimum wage.

More generally, it always annoys me when they fly business class considering none of them actually have anything resembling a real job. I don’t know how they have the nerve.
So glad you posted today, my feelings feel validated now 🤣

Yeah, that’s accurate. But he’s aged really badly and is only around 5’7” so not sure how long he can keep the attitude up for. When he was advertising the spare room in his flat, he was asking for an extortionate amount given the location.

He always publicly calls out people for “bad service”, which irritates me as I know he wouldn’t be able to deliver better service, and those he’s calling out are likely overworked and paid minimum wage.

More generally, it always annoys me when they fly business class considering none of them actually have anything resembling a real job. I don’t know how they have the nerve.
Can't think of anything worse than going on a trip with him, he doesnt seem to actually know that much. Its all very shallow surface level kind of knowledge

Also he is such an attention seeker while hiding behind (awful) humble brags

Screenshot_20240129_151727_Instagram.jpg

He's way too much of a 'luvvy' for flight reviews but I think we'll see him often because he's on Nicky's approved list.
NK did a q and a the other day and someone asked how he and Sam met. Apparently they dated for a bit but it didn't work out and they've been friends ever since.

What’s going on with Nicky’s face and eye on the latest Air India vlog? Botox bruising? Filler? Both?

Oh, I had no idea he had skin cancer. Has it been mentioned then?
On his Instagram. I don't know if it's current or historic.

It's odd though as his attitude to sunbathing etc doesn't seem to match someone with skin cancer.