Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Its a shame sue’s spin off didn’t take off. Think it would have been good. Sue was a great character.

Reactions: 5

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Does anyone watch The Middle? I know it's ended now but I find it's one of those programmes you can enjoy no matter how many times you've watched it.

Reactions: 5

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
We discovered this at the start of lockdown and are now on series 5. Absolutely love it. It’s like someone has had cameras in our house.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lauurz

VIP Member
The Middle is one of those that I can watch and watch even if the same episodes keep getting repeated. It's a comfort.
When I first started watching Stranger things, I kept thinking Joyce was Frankie 😂
Pretty sweet that 'Sean' and 'Lexie' married in real life too after meeting on the show 😊
It's nice to have a normal family on a show that people can relate to. That aren't the conventional perfect family, but they are the perfect family in other ways.

Reactions: 3

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I'm actually watching it now. I love it, it's one of the few shows I'm happy to rewatch. I remember it came out around the same time as Modern family and I always felt it never got the recognition it should have got compared to modern family (I also enjoy modern family but enjoy watching more relatable families) Frankie reminds me of my mum except my mum does cook.

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I love The Middle! The boy who plays Brick being in Never Have I Ever on Netflix was great. Always feel a bit weird about Frankie though, the woman who plays her is very right wing and I’ve read some not great things about her.
Ooh! What have you heard about her?

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
All the episodes are on Amazon Prime! Have started watching the whole series from the beginning as only ever used to catch the odd episode when it was on TV. Absolutley love the show.
You’ve either just ruined or made my life 😂 either way, thank you! I know what I’m watching tonight 🍿

Reactions: 2

Pinkii

VIP Member
I love the Middle!!

can relate to all of them at different times, i started watching it when i was more of an axel and now i’m a frankie.

Reactions: 1

throwmeaway

I love The Middle! The boy who plays Brick being in Never Have I Ever on Netflix was great. Always feel a bit weird about Frankie though, the woman who plays her is very right wing and I’ve read some not great things about her.

Reactions: 1

HockyRorror

VIP Member
It took me about six episodes until I realised she played Debra in Everybody Loves Raymond. That was an easy show for me to watch. I thought Marie was hilarious!

Belulah

VIP Member
I remember crying with laughter when Frankie went to her mother’s with just a carrier bag after eating Axl’s toe nails. I was rewatching on Prime but found it a bit repetitive.

StaceyW078

Yes, I love it! I was genuinely sad when it ended 🙈

Do any channels still show it? I’d like to watch it again!
All the episodes are on Amazon Prime! Have started watching the whole series from the beginning as only ever used to catch the odd episode when it was on TV. Absolutley love the show.