The Lodge Guys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two make my day.... thanks to Hatshepsut for pointing me in their direction!

Two married men, running their own business and living in a lodge on the east coast for most of the year. Real Yorkshire, and with a fab relationship. Just lovely guys.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Yes, they’re okay. I mentioned them in the Youtuber suggestions section in August.
I first came across them when they did a vlog where they talked about the Inghams. They live in their local area and know people who have had dealings with Chris and Sarah.
The Christmas Day present opening in the Lodge with their nieces was just lovely and far more relatable than many other family vloggers.
I’m just waiting for day 3 of their Disney trip to go up tonight. I quite enjoy watching them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I like them too. Started watching when they did Vlogmas last year. Their lodge house is lovely!

Reactions: 3
Yes, they’re okay. I mentioned them in the Youtuber suggestions section in August.
I first came across them when they did a vlog where they talked about the Inghams. They live in their local area and know people who have had dealings with Chris and Sarah.
The Christmas Day present opening in the Lodge with their nieces was just lovely and far more relatable than many other family vloggers.
I’m just waiting for day 3 of their Disney trip to go up tonight. I quite enjoy watching them.
Perhaps it was you that recommended them... sorry! Thank you though!

LOVE these 2 (even though Nick comes across as a bit of a dick at times ?).

Although I have no interest in anything Disney, I’m really enjoying their vlogs there. The nieces are just the cutest little girls. Wish the hilarious aunt had gone on the trip, she cracks me up!

They’ve obviously worked hard over the last few years to establish their business, and are now reaping the benefits. Good luck to them .. I’m well-jel of their lodge though ?.

LOVE these 2 (even though Nick comes across as a bit of a dick at times ?).

Although I have no interest in anything Disney, I’m really enjoying their vlogs there. The nieces are just the cutest little girls. Wish the hilarious aunt had gone on the trip, she cracks me up!

They’ve obviously worked hard over the last few years to establish their business, and are now reaping the benefits. Good luck to them .. I’m well-jel of their lodge though ?.
I do definitely have a favourite, and it’s not Nick! I think they’re both fab though. I’d settle for the Westwood ;)

I do definitely have a favourite, and it’s not Nick! I think they’re both fab though. I’d settle for the Westwood ;)
Ha, same! I actually like his dry humour, but he sometimes comes across as a total witch to Leigh and the biggest mardy arse.

He’s definitely the one that calls the shots.

Reactions: 1
I love them both really, watch more and realize how much Nick loves his Leigh. The have over 5000 min of video to watch and I think what they reveal about them selves is precious and real. I used to snap at my lover also and it can mean I love you. Frankly I think Leigh is the one in control because he allows Nick to think he is. And who cares, what counts is they love each other and that comes through loud and clear. I for one, like you lot, are so glad I found them. They are the most authentically real you tubers I have yet to find. Thank you...

• Sick
I've just found these guys and I'm loving them. Nick is so grumpy but hilarious at the same time. He seems the more loving of the two. Just little gestures he does now and then. Some of the faces Leigh pulls are so funny. I think the reason their marriage works so well is that they both compromise when needed. The bitchy comments they make to each other are brilliant.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Not sure where to start this thread?
Came across these two guys on my recommended yesterday and watched a few of their Disney Vlogs.

Two gay guys from yorkshire - they are quite funny and I found them refreshing to watch. Anyone else watched them?

Yes. I think they are great. Nick grumpiness has me in stitches. Leigh and the looks he gives to the camera 😂🤣. I've been binge watching. Seem a really genuine couple..

Yes. I think they are great. Nick grumpiness has me in stitches. Leigh and the looks he gives to the camera 😂🤣. I've been binge watching. Seem a really genuine couple..
I don’t know which one is which yet ha but I was laughing at them trying to resist cheesecake

Nick is the taller one . Leigh in his Mickey Mouse facemask is one of the funniest things I've seen on YouTube

Hi Hatshepsut. Which vlog did they mention the Ingham’s? Just started watching the Lodge Guys - really enjoy their vlogs.

Hi Hatshepsut. Which vlog did they mention the Ingham’s? Just started watching the Lodge Guys - really enjoy their vlogs.
I think it was called ‘Our Opinions part 1’ It was from around the beginning of August last year. Suffice to say the words acting and fake, fake, fake came up a lot when talking about the Inghams.

I really enjoy watching these guys vlogs I always wander what their business is, does anyone know?

I started watching these a few months ago .Leigh is hilarious with his drinking and funny faces .I think these 2 compliment each other.They love their Disney holidays too.ive never been but they make it look exciting without being too over the top

I enjoy watching them but the patreon thing really annoys me from $5 up to $200 a month