The little Stone Cottage byemmadiaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the world is a “colour workshop” and how has she sunk so low as to start flogging them? It sounds like something you’d send to kiddos to over the summer holidays. I wonder what the salary of a Colour Consultant is :unsure:
Did that email she narcissistically helpfully shared from Oka not clarify things? It said she’s made it her job to study the rainbow 🤷‍♀️🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She is really trying to big herself up for some fashion aff links / freebies now, wearing the likes of Pink City Prints and Beaufort and Blake. As if anyone asked her where she got her white jeans from! #desperate

She is really trying to big herself up for some fashion aff links / freebies now, wearing the likes of Pink City Prints and Beaufort and Blake. As if anyone asked her where she got her white jeans from! #desperate
Oh but all the huns were dying to know where DID she get those gloriously ill-fitting jeans. She’s a colour/fashion icon. No one else would have thought to pair a blue and white striped top with white trousers

Did that email she narcissistically helpfully shared from Oka not clarify things? It said she’s made it her job to study the rainbow 🤷‍♀️🙈😂
she’ll be adding “scientist” to her bio soon. It’s scientifically within us you see…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe they wanted to know which shop to avoid making that sort of a fashion fail in!

she’ll be adding “scientist” to her bio soon. It’s scientifically within us you see…
Colour consultant, fashion icon, scientist, animator, extreme diy-er, there is just no end to her all round awesomeness.

Bouncing on the bed awkwardly- the worst bloody Emma mattress ad I have seen so far and there have been ALOT this past week! Emma are literally throwing them at Instahuns left right and centre!! 😂

Bouncing on the bed awkwardly- the worst bloody Emma mattress ad I have seen so far and there have been ALOT this past week! Emma are literally throwing them at Instahuns left right and centre!! 😂
I’m so sick of those mattresses, they can’t be any good if they have to hand them out to any man/woman/dog on Instagram. I’ve seen 100s in the last week or so, and like you say this is for sure the worst!

Reactions: 3
4B1E5F99-E967-4A5B-A5D7-AD69DEC82FBA.jpeg

Well guys, after a busy day of sending out “colour reports” that match beige with slightly lighter beige, poor Emma is all tuckered out. Bless her vintage socks! These influencers have a bloody life don’t they

• Haha
Is this the account that is now known as “byemmadiaz” who appears to have dialled the sickly, 1950s vibe way past the Lauren McDermott setting into the stratosphere? duck she’s bleeping nauseating!

Is this the account that is now known as “byemmadiaz” who appears to have dialled the sickly, 1950s vibe way past the Lauren McDermott setting into the stratosphere? duck she’s bleeping nauseating!
Yep, I wonder if we can change the name of the thread to reflect her daft new name! She sure is nauseating.

On her most recent reel, is she super small or has she got her beloved worktop way too high?

I read it as she’d be putting it on the market this week now they’ve seen somewhere they like? I suspect they’ll want a lot of money for their place considering what they’ve spent on renovating it so might struggle to sell.

I read it as she’d be putting it on the market this week now they’ve seen somewhere they like? I suspect they’ll want a lot of money for their place considering what they’ve spent on renovating it so might struggle to sell.
I suspect this too. I’m keen to see what the proportions are actually like as I think her photos are very flattering.
I reckon she’ll want loads as she’s an influencer now 😂

• Haha
Holy horse tit! That’s so far removed from how it looks on Instagram. She makes out like she’s in the arse end of nowhere and her garden is a haven. Now I’m imagining her having to move the car out the way each time she wanted to film those vids of her kid watering the plants by the front door!

I’ve not moved house for a long time, but is she not being really naive by only putting that house on the market now she’s found somewhere to buy in the current property climate?