The little Stone Cottage byemmadiaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t used tattle for ages but needed to come on to vent about the sham that is the bathroom reveal. This lady is so deluded. Telling us she’s embarrassed of her bathroom and scared to show us and has been hiding it for years as it’s so bad. Then holy duck there is it, an average bathroom. Yes it needs some work but Jesus Christ lady it’s not a bleeping squat is it. She needs to watch one of those tv shows about hoarders, or slum landlords and she’d soon realise her bathroom is a bleeping palace.

I haven’t used tattle for ages but needed to come on to vent about the sham that is the bathroom reveal. This lady is so deluded. Telling us she’s embarrassed of her bathroom and scared to show us and has been hiding it for years as it’s so bad. Then holy duck there is it, an average bathroom. Yes it needs some work but Jesus Christ lady it’s not a bleeping squat is it. She needs to watch one of those tv shows about hoarders, or slum landlords and she’d soon realise her bathroom is a bleeping palace.
So embarrassed she had to do an ad

Who puts an antique chest in a toddlers bedroom? That poor child is going to grow up being totally unable to play
He’ll end up just like Hunters and Heels (Buy Lauren McDermott) poor boys dressed like a Victorian and playing with a wooden yo-yo in there, inbetween flower pressing of course!

Reactions: 1
For someone who’s a ‘colour consultant’, shes awfully nervous about painting her own home 🙃 doesn’t exactly instil confidence that she’s got a scooby what she’s talking about!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The yellow kitchen is atrocious. I guarantee she’ll be going back neutral in the next 18 months.

The yellow kitchen is atrocious. I guarantee she’ll be going back neutral in the next 18 months.
Awful isn’t it! Doesn’t match with the green at all and makes it look dark and dingy in there.
The ‘Cosy Cottage Red Tone’ phase has lasted a while now

The new bathroom is awful. Looks so dated already, and the tiles look as though they’re laid out really poorly. Maybe it’s the design? But it looks sloppy

The new bathroom is awful. Looks so dated already, and the tiles look as though they’re laid out really poorly. Maybe it’s the design? But it looks sloppy
I thought the same thing. I love seeing something a little different on insta, as let’s be honest, there are lots of the same designs in most of the house accounts, shaker kitchen, massive island (usually painted dark), carpet runner, f&b paint, gold taps and so on. But her interior design is like something out of post war Britain! Awful!

I thought the same thing. I love seeing something a little different on insta, as let’s be honest, there are lots of the same designs in most of the house accounts, shaker kitchen, massive island (usually painted dark), carpet runner, f&b paint, gold taps and so on. But her interior design is like something out of post war Britain! Awful!
Hahahaha sums up her son’s bedroom perfectly!

Why are all the huns being polite about those tiles she’s stuck onto her panelling? It looks shite beyond words!!!

Byemmadiaz trying to be like hunters and heels bylaurenmcdermott but it just doesn’t look right!

• Haha
Bathroom makeover has been going on for a year now hasn’t it? I hope you’ve all set your countdowns for the big reveal :rolleyes:

• Haha
Whoever keeps gaslighting this woman to make her think she’s now a qualified interior designer needs to stop!

Reactions: 4
It’s like Joseph and his Technicolour Dreamcoat or some foreign country’s National Costume absolutely horrendous

• Haha
What in the world is a “colour workshop” and how has she sunk so low as to start flogging them? It sounds like something you’d send to kiddos to over the summer holidays. I wonder what the salary of a Colour Consultant is :unsure: