The little Stone Cottage byemmadiaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoā€™s excited for her new reveal tonight? Bet itā€™s something riveting, like a new basket šŸ™„šŸ„±

Reactions: 2
I havenā€™t been on tattle in ages but had to check this thread after the grand announcement. First one Iā€™ve seen to call herself a designer and actually have a real client paying for her services isnā€™t she!

Reactions: 1
The people sheā€™s working for commented on her post to say they canā€™t wait to see what sheā€™s been working on. Her post said sheā€™s been working on it for months. Theyā€™ve been paying her for months and they havenā€™t seen anything yet? The woman is constantly telling us she canā€™t even find time to do anything when her child is awake so Iā€™d be very surprised if sheā€™s put any time into this project! If I were the client as sheā€™s calling them, I wouldnā€™t trust her with this one bit!

Good God! There are real interior designers out there - professionals who have trained and worked hard. I donā€™t think an insta account where you have taken 8 years to renovate a small cottage qualifies you! She canā€™t make a decision on her own house let alone someone else's. I mean how long (& how many bloody opinion polls later) did it take her to decide on some tiles for her kitchen and a theme for her child's bedroom- By the time she actually finishes that he will be a teenager! Stick to the animation love!

Baffling is the word for it. Iā€™m confused and intrigued by the whole ensemble!
I had a summer dress on today but had a jumper over the top. I didnā€™t look like this though. šŸ˜‚ Whatā€™s with the long jumper with a long skirt?!!! She does have that ā€œold fashionedā€ vibe about her though.

Finally sheā€™s working on the kidā€™s bedroom again! Just too bad all that cutesy tit is better suited to a nurseryā€¦

She looked sooo weird in that picture with the yellow headband on! It is so filtered she looks like a cartoon character!

Oh god sheā€™s joined the panelling huns. I thought she was an interior designer and was so ahead of the game with her own innovative ideas?

Dear god what has she done to that childs bedroom? Looks like one of those tv shows where they show what kids rooms looked like 100 years ago

Just unfollowed. That smug reel with the mood board pushed me over the edge. What a self obsessed little madame she really is.

Why the likes of Sims Hilditch are giving this wannabe muppet the time of day is astounding. They are their Neptune brand must be getting desperate.

Just unfollowed. That smug reel with the mood board pushed me over the edge. What a self obsessed little madame she really is.
Smug is the word. Anyone could go to an interior design centre, use a load of their curated samples and put them together on a tray. They are all lovely similar samples carefully selected by Sims Hilditch - not going to be difficult is it? Well done you for selecting some a few bits on a tray - worthy of being so smug I think not - women are fighting for their lives and the lives of their children so please donā€™t pretend this is some kind of achievement for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thereā€™s comments on there saying what a fantastic idea for putting it on a tray! Holy Christ sheā€™s a genius!

• Haha
Why the likes of Sims Hilditch are giving this wannabe muppet the time of day is astounding. They are their Neptune brand must be getting desperate.

Smug is the word. Anyone could go to an interior design centre, use a load of their curated samples and put them together on a tray. They are all lovely similar samples carefully selected by Sims Hilditch - not going to be difficult is it? Well done you for selecting some a few bits on a tray - worthy of being so smug I think not - women are fighting for their lives and the lives of their children so please donā€™t pretend this is some kind of achievement for you.
The sad thing is I donā€™t think sheā€™s pretending. I think she genuinely thinks this is some sort of momentous milestone for her and that weā€™re all insanely jealous. The same with the job announcement. Well done love you got a job. Donā€™t get me wrong, nothing wrong with a job flogging paint, but the way she announced it is like sheā€™s just been told sheā€™s going to be the first woman to ever have a bloody job.