The little Stone Cottage byemmadiaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This lady has come up on another thread - So thought she needed a thread of her very own!

Discuss šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thank you for making the thread @Gossipgirl thelittlestonecottage is one of the most annoying ones interiors accounts out there! Sheā€™s so self congratulatory and thinks sheā€™s the only woman in the world to have done any diy with a toddler in tow!

Reactions: 4
Thoughts on the Big Surprise planned for us then? I love that itā€™s a surprise for us šŸ¤® so it canā€™t be something actually exciting like a new house or a baby or a kitten. My money is on a crappy giveaway... probably more cotswold co... what does everyone reckon?

Sheā€™s not marking her ads properly, despite telling us she is. Itā€™s not exactly difficult!

Reactions: 2
Ahh I finally feel like Iā€™m home! Thanks to the lovely person who made this.

TLSC is honestly the most boring person on the gram. Constantly patting herself on the back publicly for doing the most menial things, then opening up to all the other #joulesmums for them to clap for her too.

and the audacity she has to make out that she works! My god, she wouldnā€™t know a days work if it hit her. Imagine having to have a real life job and all the stress that poor emma gets from walking in the woods and taking photos of her own bedroom:rolleyes:

TLSC is honestly the most boring person on the gram. Constantly patting herself on the back publicly for doing the most menial things, then opening up to all the other #joulesmums for them to clap for her too.

and the audacity she has to make out that she works! My god, she wouldnā€™t know a days work if it hit her. Imagine having to have a real life job and all the stress that poor emma gets from walking in the woods and taking photos of her own bedroom:rolleyes:
Welcome in! Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one who feels this way about her! Doesnā€™t she try and pretend she has a real job sometimes? Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve heard her talking about doing some ā€˜workā€™ unless she means farting around taking pictures for Instagram?

Reactions: 3

Iā€™m crying! She said the other night she couldnā€™t post on Instagram because her little boy wouldnā€™t go to sleep. Imagine if she had like an actual real life problem , how would she cope!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nah, I reckon she didn't get a boring neutral freebie she wanted and had a little paddy about it!

She is soooo dull! I have never known anyone talk about posting so much before they do it and then congratulate themselves for it. The way she tries to engage her followers over something so mundane as choosing paint or tiles - its soooooo boring!! And she literally celebrates when she has made a decision or planted a plant?!?! She has clearly worked hard on her cottage and it is nice but thats it! And donā€™t get me started on the sickly voice!!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her story today about feeling overwhelmed with everything sheā€™s got going on? From where Iā€™m sittings sheā€™s got nothing going on other than gifted Neptune mirrors and boring us to death with what she may or may not do in her sons room!

Did anyone see her story today about feeling overwhelmed with everything sheā€™s got going on? From where Iā€™m sittings sheā€™s got nothing going on other than gifted Neptune mirrors and boring us to death with what she may or may not do in her sons room!
Needs a good slap with a wet fish...silly old bat

Needs a good slap with a wet fish...silly old bat
(And I know sheā€™s not old, but she sure does look it šŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Must be amazing to be one of these influencers. No job other than faffing about with your gifted stuff, then go on your insta stories to beg for ā€œideasā€ *companies look at me!!!!* about your kitchen, then get gifted a bespoke kitchen tile panel. What a Liberty.

She seriously spent the day yesterday sticking bulbs in a sodding gifted bowl for her table like she invented it. Imagine having that little going on with your life?

Must be amazing to be one of these influencers. No job other than faffing about with your gifted stuff, then go on your insta stories to beg for ā€œideasā€ *companies look at me!!!!* about your kitchen, then get gifted a bespoke kitchen tile panel. What a Liberty.

She seriously spent the day yesterday sticking bulbs in a sodding gifted bowl for her table like she invented it. Imagine having that little going on with your life?
Can I just say, thank duck someone gave her a tile panel as I was so sick of her begging for it. No one cares which tile you choose hun.