the.life.of.us.five

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m amazed that nobody has started a thread about this one yet.

She drives me mad winging about her kids but let’s them get up at half 4 every day. It’s the middle of the night. My kids are exactly the same age so I know it’s possible to put them back to bed for a couple more hours.

Her 3.5 year old is constantly roaming around in a tshirt and pull up, she’s made no effort to toilet train him whatsoever. And she admits she never walks her dog, but it’s ok because she has a big garden. How much dog tit must there be out there 🤢

Also appears to be single now, hasn’t worked for years but always manages to flash the cash on clothing hauls for herself and nights out with the girls. Not likeable at

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad someone else sees a problem with what she posts. Her stories are daily complaints about being a mum but is always saying she’s broody too. If they aren’t babies raking in her views and likes they’re just inconvenient to her.

Won’t even start on the amount she goes on about drinking too!!!!

appears to be single but she’s always posting dinners and the extra plate is there and days out he’s always there too not sure if that’s a benefit fraud claim or what