the life of mique

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all.

A very, very brave woman who deserves a thread for just being an incredible person.

She hasn’t posted for a week or two. hope she’s getting the treatment she deserves.

All love to Monique ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s beyond shocking.

The NHS has been held up as beyond criticism during the pandemic. This needs to stop now.

Monique is incredible and her fight for life despite mistreatment is awe inspiring.

Reactions: 1
Felt so bad for her when she said she doesn’t feel safe in hospital anymore. Monique has never complained all throughout her treatment so something really major must have happened for her to post this. When you are a cancer patient in end of life care and you don’t feel safe in hospital, where do you go from there?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
See there has been some updates - poor girl is clearly not fit for treatment or interventions is bright yellow in her pictures.

Thinks she may build muscle and walk again am sure the medics won’t actively treat her other than symptom management. Would be much better in a hospice where the pain can be managed better too.

Hi all.. I am a bit worried as I saw a post on Nat Woodward’s instagram and I’m worried it’s about Monique I’m so sad