The Honest Vocal Coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocker she’s changed her days for everything and given up on stuff again. Changes her lives and vlog days every week. She can’t stick to anything. Least she’s finally half admitting she’s on her knees financially with all this. She needs to put her focus back to vocal coaching maybe trying to do group classes or I don’t know offering her skills to schools?

Reactions: 5
Shocker she’s changed her days for everything and given up on stuff again. Changes her lives and vlog days every week. She can’t stick to anything. Least she’s finally half admitting she’s on her knees financially with all this. She needs to put her focus back to vocal coaching maybe trying to do group classes or I don’t know offering her skills to schools?
Definitely, she should stick to what she knows best with the vocal coaching and look for ways to grow it. It's surely the most lucrative thing she has going on as well. Get rid of the shop and keep her crystals/knitted items as a side business but purely online.

Reactions: 2
she's now got a haberdashery corner in the shop and it's just cheap tat such as buttons and stuff. That shop won't last till Xmas unless Simon takes it over :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she's now got a haberdashery corner in the shop and it's just cheap tat such as buttons and stuff. That shop won't last till Xmas unless Simon takes it over :ROFLMAO:
It’s a load of tat Simon has picked up somewhere that she is reselling. You can tell from the price labels it’s old stock 🥴

Reactions: 1
I started watching that vlog and turned it straight back off again when she started squealing about buttons. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I started watching that vlog and turned it straight back off again when she started squealing about buttons. 🥴
Yes, I used to enjoy the vlogs when they were 10-15 minutes long, but there's not enough content in her day to justify 40 minute vlogs. In the end I barely bother watching any of it.
The upstairs of the shop was chaotic, like a hoarder's house. No one wants DVDs and old paperback books, charity shops are bursting with that stuff.

How does the upstairs bit work ? It’s packed full of stuff. Georgina said she didn’t know what was up there. Does she man it or does someone else do that ?
It’s really confusing. How would people know it’s even there? I don’t think they market it as she hasn’t mentioned a website or FB page for it.

So worried about wonky teeth but is OK with walking around with hair so dirty it looks like it's wet from shower or rain

Her tat shop seems to be failing yet still drops money on absolute tit, she'll go bankrupt!

I just can’t believe she’s for real sometimes. Always talking how great she is at business but is running a tat shop she can’t afford, never sticks to her days that she is suppose to vlog, forever changing the shop opening times. No wonder nothing works and nothing is successful! There’s zero consistency.

She is really flogging a dead horse trying to get subscribers to pay for the membership, I wonder how many have and will they carry it on just for a couple of replies or whatever it includes?.

That baby blanket, it looked odd, kind of out of sync.

Reactions: 3
I skipped through 90% of the latest vlog. Her content is getting really really boring. I’d actually like to see more daily life in the shop but i guess she doesn’t get enough customers to make it interesting to film.

Boring vlogs, still walking around with hair you could fry a bag of chips off saying that she looks young for 46?! Her shop looks like one of those you’d find in Skegness market or Blackpool.

Reactions: 1
Boring vlogs, still walking around with hair you could fry a bag of chips off saying that she looks young for 46?! Her shop looks like one of those you’d find in Skegness market or Blackpool.
She looks much older than her age. I honestly thought she was closer to my mums age (mid 60s) than me and i'm 39. She does nothing at all to help her appearance (bizarre when you think about the invisalign expense).
She has awfully greasy hair, a very wonky/unusual face, tiny eyes, a big ear sticking out and no colour at all to her cheeks.