The Herbert family!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m very curious to hear peoples opinions on these! Personally I find them very sickening sometimes, so cringe, especially Abbie! It’s the baby I feel sorry for

Reactions: 1
They make me cringe too! They’re both the least unfunny people ever yet they seem to think they’re hilarious. Josh doesn’t appear ‘sassy’, just dull dull dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I find them really annoying! I get videos being recommended to me all the time but it’s all the baby stuff.. ooh poot poot

Reactions: 2
The whole ‘our baby’s name really is Poot’ thing is so boooooooooring now 🥱

Yeah babys name is Poppy. Even getting her personalised clothing with Poot its really embarrassing

I’ve just come across these on TikTok. Jesus , she is so irritating . And why give your a child a nickname that sounds like poop ? Poor kid being paraded for the likes .

I’ve just seen Mummy Herbert is pregnant again

I wonder what mysteriously weird name o will come up with this time

Can anyone tell me that Poot’s real name is?

I’ve just seen Mummy Herbert is pregnant again

I wonder what mysteriously weird name o will come up with this time

Can anyone tell me that Poot’s real name is?
it’s poppy I think

i am not usually a body shamer but how skinny Is this woman?! She’s absolutely tiny. To me she looks unwell

Did her little husband really break his arm putting the tree up orcwas that just a ticktok joke thing