The Grey Build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any one else follow this one and heard how smug and patronising she is, handing out advice about breastfeeding and best baby purchases and she hasnt even had him yet. I cringe at her going on about a budget and COL when they spend what they do on luxury items. Now quite clearly on the beg for a tiba and marl change bag

Reactions: 3
Chloe appeared to be an anti-vaxxer from her comments around covid and then at the end of the pregnancy, they were advised to be induced/have a c section and she was like ‘oh I want to be in charge of our decisions, if he’s not ready he’s not ready’ etc etc. I’m 100% for bodily autonomy when it comes to healthcare decisions but the doctors aren’t saying this because they like the sound of their own voice and I’ve done whatever it has taken to get my kids into this word as safely and as healthy as possible. Hope the radio silence from her is just them basking in the baby bubble

Reactions: 1