The Grey Build

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have followed Chloe and her partner for the past year now when they bought the house and started renovating it.

Just wondered what your thoughts are of @thegreybuild

Last edited:
I did like them or should I say her as Chloe is the main voice of the account. BUT lately I’m finding the feed more like a typical IG hun. Pushing swipe ups #ads and other items we do not need to know. Sorry if this offends but it is my opinion.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just unfollowed her. She’s on her stories giving it “oh the poor birds” because they fly into her bifolds. And she can’t put anything up because it will cause an obstruction. I messaged to say stickers won’t cause an obstruction, we have them on ours, and her reply was I won’t be putting stickers on my doors. More worried about her aesthetic. She won’t get the same #gifted if everything doesn’t look like a showroom. Sad really.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just unfollowed her. She’s on her stories giving it “oh the poor birds” because they fly into her bifolds. And she can’t put anything up because it will cause an obstruction. I messaged to say stickers won’t cause an obstruction, we have them on ours, and her reply was I won’t be putting stickers on my doors. More worried about her aesthetic. She won’t get the same #gifted if everything doesn’t look like a showroom. Sad really.
yes I unfollowed ages ago also ... started to find them very boring and nothing original whatsoever. Yawn!

Reactions: 1
I have followed Chloe and her partner for the past year now when they bought the house and started renovating it.

Just wondered what your thoughts are of @thegreybuild
Just recently started following her and I find her smug 🤔! What’s with the stupid faces and funny voices too ? She’s not funny 🙈

Reactions: 6
I’ve also unfollowed recently. I found that her voice was starting to grate on me. the voices she makes, when she tells you how to do things and repeats the word ‘essentially’ over and over 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I do ‘essentially’ feel (🤣) all they have in their life is that renovation. They don’t do anything else. No friends visiting. No date nights. Bit sad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do ‘essentially’ feel (🤣) all they have in their life is that renovation. They don’t do anything else. No friends visiting. No date nights. Bit sad really.
Oh tit! Yeah I forgot about that... you know how if it’s not on the internet it didn’t happen! Hahahahah thanks for reminding me hun xxx

I’m sure Chloe replied to my comment but it’s gone 🥴
A once treasured moment. Exciting for you, I’m sure 💕💕💕

I did like them or should I say her as Chloe is the main voice of the account. BUT lately I’m finding the feed more like a typical IG hun. Pushing swipe ups #ads and other items we do not need to know. Sorry if this offends but it is my opinion.
Wait wait wait... eeeek do you think the page would be better if it was juuuuust home related then? Sorry your most recent comment confused me because you’ve complained about the lack of lifestyle content xoxo just checking is all hun =) happy Sunday

also doesn’t post walking their dog so he must not be exercised! Also didn’t post about their 5 holidays in 2019 before the pandemic so they’ve never been abroad! Whats that, they don’t post about their sex life either? Must mean they don’t have one! You’re totally right with this one! Anyway, what’s really sad is posting about people you’ve never met, people who don’t even know you exist! I thought you unfollowed months ago? Looks like you’re my biggest fan baby xx

• Haha
there you are, knew you would be back
it kinda grosses me out how obsessed you are with me to continue checking on this forum. Get a hobby that doesn’t involve preening in on strangers lives! You’ve said you’ve unfollowed almost a month ago yet here you are, still involved in my life! says more about you than it does about me, get a life. Ps, check the privacy notice on this website, with every comment you authorise the release of your sign up email and IP. Better get yourself savvy with virtual private networks if you want to continue commenting negatively on people’s lives anonymously.

Thank goodness for auto typing now on IG. Everyone can be muted 😂😂
Agreed, the captions are a total god send 👌🏼

• Heart
Anyone else nauseated by her holiday content. So sad they’re in paradise, yet have obviously spent a good chunk of their time editing and posting. Plus her ‘feeling herself’ all the time when she looks like she’s struggling to fit in most of the stuff. Grim.

So glad I found this thread - lass has been grating on me a while! Someone's clearly lost some weight and trying to show it off at every opportunity!

So glad I found this thread - lass has been grating on me a while! Someone's clearly lost some weight and trying to show it off at every opportunity!
I've not really been watching her recently, but if she's worked hard to get her weight down for the wedding/honeymoon, whats the problem? We're meant to be boosting each other and spreading confidence and positivity. If you're not into her stuff and she grates on you, mute her or unfollow. No need to comment on her weightloss 🤷‍♀️

I've not really been watching her recently, but if she's worked hard to get her weight down for the wedding/honeymoon, whats the problem? We're meant to be boosting each other and spreading confidence and positivity. If you're not into her stuff and she grates on you, mute her or unfollow. No need to comment on her weightloss 🤷‍♀️
Are you lost hun? 😂 I didn't say her weight loss was grating on me. She, as a person, was grating on me.

Are you lost hun? 😂 I didn't say her weight loss was grating on me. She, as a person, was grating on me.
Nah babe. I'm not lost, but I think you missed the turning for school? At no point did I mention that her weight loss was the reason she was grating on you, either. Perhaps you need to learn to read. All I said was, if she is grating on you, mute or unfollow her.

No need to comment on her weightloss, especially if that's not the reason she grates on you.
Theres a difference in complaining about someone who's annoying as tit, versus complaining about someone and how they look.

• Haha