The Good Doctor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised there's no thread on this already!

I had never heard of it or seen it anyegwre until my husband mentioned it so we tried it out and now we're hooked.

I understand there was some controversy with Freddie Highmore playing an autistic person when he doesn't have autism but i think he does it so well and it's not over acted, over the top or a farce..

Could they have used someone diagnosed with autism? Absolutely but Freddie does a great job imo.

We're almost finish season 2 and I actually hate most of the other characters, they're so tit to Shaun 😭.

Anyone else watched it?

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised there's no thread on this already!

I had never heard of it or seen it anyegwre until my husband mentioned it so we tried it out and now we're hooked.

I understand there was some controversy with Freddie Highmore playing an autistic person when he doesn't have autism but i think he does it so well and it's not over acted, over the top or a farce..

Could they have used someone diagnosed with autism? Absolutely but Freddie does a great job imo.

We're almost finish season 2 and I actually hate most of the other characters, they're so tit to Shaun 😭.

Anyone else watched it?
I got bored of it because everyone was mean to Shaun and he is just a precious bean. Also because all American medical dramas seem to get boring after a couple of seasons for me.

Reactions: 2
Ah yes!! I hate how everyone is mean to him. We watched the last 4 episodes of S2 last night and I was in tears for him.

I've never really been one for medical dramas, I'm so squeamish but I did watch most of House and for GD i just turn away at the most "disgusting" parts 😂.

Started watching this last week and I'm already on season 3. 🤣 I loved Freddie Highmore in Bates Motel and I was intrigued by the autism part of the story, my daughter is autistic and it's interesting to see their take on it. Some parts of Shaun I see in her and others I don't. Which shows how no two autistic people are the same!

Reactions: 1
God, I miss watching this 😂.

I wonder when season 7 will come out? I expect it'll be a while due to the strikes etc... Although, I have read conflicting things about whether there's actually going to be a season 7 or not so I guess we'll see 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I googled last night after finishing my last one, from what I could find it says October 24😭

• Wow
I forgot to post here but the lawyer from the episode with the lawyer with OCD (I swear everyone needs to watch that episode because I am so wick of people saying they're "so OCD" without actually understanding anything about it but I digress) is getting her own show called "The Good Lawyer". I have faith it'll be just as good (and hopefully eye-opening for people 😂)!

I forgot to post here but the lawyer from the episode with the lawyer with OCD (I swear everyone needs to watch that episode because I am so wick of people saying they're "so OCD" without actually understanding anything about it but I digress) is getting her own show called "The Good Lawyer". I have faith it'll be just as good (and hopefully eye-opening for people 😂)!
That’s good news, I’ll be watching when it appears.

Reactions: 1
I'm on S4 right now.
Melendez was one of my favourite characters and I thought they didn't make enough of his death, only really been mentioned by Claire/Lim

• Heart