The funeral director

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched this on Netflix?
Really really good!
Very sad and wasn’t expecting to see so much raw footage

Reactions: 1
Yes! Literally just stumbled across it and thought I’d give it a go and thought it was very good. Really fascinating actually to see what all goes on and admired David’s care and respect towards the deceased. The story of the man who died and was planning his funeral was really touching. Hadn’t expected to actually see the bodies but it was done very tastefully I thought and showed what a good job they do. Really interesting programme!

Reactions: 2
I would never have watched it until I saw your post - so I gave it a try. Very interesting.
I have to say, the Irish have the right idea with the wake. Sitting with the deceased, making it real, believing it with your own eyes and saying goodbye.

Reactions: 3
Loved this programme. It was very touching, and he showed a lot of dignity and respect for the deceased. It must take its toll on you to do a job like that! It was brilliant to see how a funeral home works as well.

Reactions: 2