The Drewitt-Barlow family

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s really weird is that Tony is not at either Wedding or the baby shower!
---
Do you think he’s too I’ll ?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I wonder how it'll work with the house in Florida and Barrie building the multi-million pound house is Essex. Scott has his new business based in the UK as well. Will Tony stay in America in the Florida house and Barrie set roots back in England? Tony and Barrie still have a few young kids still in school back in America. Such a weird set up.

Reactions: 2
Tony’s been kicked into the curb I think! Scott is the new upgrade as are the new children!

• Wow
Tony’s been kicked into the curb I think! Scott is the new upgrade as are the new children!
I always fault Tony was more grounded & a good dad with the children maybe they’ll stay & finish school in America with Tony

Reactions: 6
They are supposed to be on tonight's rich house poor house, we can expect over acting and extreme cringe.

In the daily mail article it says they were worth £40m in 2019 and that Barrie is worth £12m, I find these figures far more believable then the reported £175m net worth or the new £200 million net worth claimed in the information about the new episode

They are supposed to be on tonight's rich house poor house, we can expect over acting and extreme cringe.

In the daily mail article it says they were worth £40m in 2019 and that Barrie is worth £12m, I find these figures far more believable then the reported £175m net worth or the new £200 million net worth claimed in the information about the new episode
Figures all provided by Barrie of course 😂

I watched it, yes they came across well but very little was shown about them actually living the real life of the single mum. They touched on the shopping budget the first day but then they were sitting on the bed one day eating a kebab and chips. There was no real scrimping and I doubt they even stayed in the house overnight. I would like to see a follow up and see if the new business got off the ground. I thought Barrie seemed decent enough in the very brief snapshot that we saw.

Reactions: 1
I watched it, yes they came across well but very little was shown about them actually living the real life of the single mum. They touched on the shopping budget the first day but then they were sitting on the bed one day eating a kebab and chips. There was no real scrimping and I doubt they even stayed in the house overnight. I would like to see a follow up and see if the new business got off the ground. I thought Barrie seemed decent enough in the very brief snapshot that we saw.
I can’t link it here as Tattle won’t allow me to, but if you go to Barrie’s Facebook page it has an update with the woman who he swapped with out in Florida.

IMG_6209.jpeg

Reactions: 1