The Chateau Diaries #6 All I want for Christmas is MORE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In one of their last few vlogs...can't remember which one it was...Stephanie said he was in an accident awhile back and since then his neck hurts sometimes. Maybe untreated whiplash?
He actually said his neck was broken in an accident in the past, and bothers him when it starts to get cold. I initially thought they all got strep, like I did in high school with all my friends from sharing a bong. Nati was also sick for a couple of days there.

Reactions: 3
My first thought day 22 23 and 24..Where the duck are their Masks??? who travels .lands in someone's house with no Mask?

that kitchen island seems a little tight?

post Christmas charades.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Let's break it down in what a vlog of hers constitutes. Titles, pre-shot. Half of advent vlogs pre-shot in advance. Filming Marie making floral arrangements, filming doing some cooking, buying a tree, decorating numerous trees, filming a bit of singing in the chapel. None of this is particularly onerous. She does no cleaning, cooking or admin work, there are no B&B guests. In terms of editing these vlogs are a piece of gateau. If you want to talk about work then this isn't it.

Reactions: 17
“Microcosm of chateau incestry” Nice one @witchgrass Let it stay . . .

The Chateau Diaries #7 Chateaux ignored, add to the hoard
Happy to vote for @ChocLili’s suggestion for new thread title — that post from Dan was a last-minute Christmas bonus!
Would also like to keep all chateau-related chat here...

Reactions: 9
I am sure that I read a post from Ma Trotter recently, saying that Billy and Gwen were "legally married" but would be celebrating with friends at some point in the future?
Oh, now that is a tragedy - whatever possessed her? I hope for her sake that she does not bitterly regret this in future... it makes Billy's recent comment "don't get married" even more shabby. What a cad.

⁸Thankyou. That would be painful especially in the cold.
Probably why he heads south during the winter months but is now trapped with the rest of them to keep SJ a entertained.

Reactions: 2
Happy to vote for @ChocLili’s suggestion for new thread title — that post from Dan was a last-minute Christmas bonus!
Would also like to keep all chateau-related chat here...
Agree ... good title. Don’t really watch the other chateau related unless directed here by those who are kind enough to bother for me - and so I know who is who when we are natteting.

I reckon it is his missus who is on to that revenue stream.
It’s so vulgar - and greedy.

Agree ... good title. Don’t really watch the other chateau related unless directed here by those who are kind enough to bother for me - and so I know who is who when we are natteting.

It’s so vulgar - and greedy.
No it's literally cool, so cool, like literally, actually cool.

In readiness for new thread summary here’s a first cut at a CD Tattler glossary. Feel free to add any I’ve missed.

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP - Michael Petherick
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty - Michael Potts
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

Reactions: 22
I’ve started new thread:

Last edited:
I also like MP2 for Petherick and MP for Potts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.