The Chateau Diaries #51 Peeing on Dan's marbles instead of polishing their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Methinks I might have had a crush on your last avatars…..
Welcome back

Reactions: 10
Oh there is one bad boy at lala. Broad shoulders, striking face, muscular body… He..

Do I really need to say who? You all know who I mean.

Reactions: 13
Trotter failure

Apologies didn’t see this before posting.
Aka

I videotaped this earlier
But I’m away at the moment
And me ma …. Didn’t load it properly

Anyhoe - I’m still hawing my shite ..
ho ho hoe … almost Christmas
METHERICK

Saw the post on the DIY fan club page about the new 'Daily Vlog'.. had to check this site out first.

What levels are Trotter and Princess Airhead at with Patreon these days? Who is this new Marie?

Reactions: 8
I sort of feel sorry for Cara .... she thought she would have the La La land experience . Its a lot of money to get there and a lot of risk for infections - not just at the chateau but onboard planes , trains etc and , of course people you cross with on the way.
Old SJ implies her joint is full of love and laughter- a get away just like you see in the vid's.
Really ....her B&B is falsely advertised or, at least suggested its like a friendly place with the old SJ there.
That is what people are buying and she knows this ! What a shocking woman.

Cara ..... if you are reading this .... stay there and make it work as I think it would do you good to deal with people who do not understand you and you them. Try to make everyday in there great ( you are in France - take a ride /taxi to nearby towns and soak it all up !!! I know this is what I would do )
Its a great character building time ..... don't let Stef get the better of you !
On ya bike and go explore and do NOT do any work for her !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 23
Oh there is one bad boy at lala. Broad shoulders, striking face, muscular body… He..

Do I really need to say who? You all know who I mean.
Omg .not that blue t shirt again...come on make an end to this...phone nutty...and try to make a videocall...maybe you can talk to him..and when your lucky...he shows his ass...

Reactions: 9

Tattle Sunday in review

@TheTaxInspector ….a Triumph

M

Michael's contributors last Monday: 525, 538 today!
those might be on-off Patreons waiting for regular cintebt
Omg .not that blue t shirt again...come on make an end to this...phone nutty...and try to make a videocall...maybe you can talk to him..and when your lucky...he shows his ass...

i don’t want his ass, I want it all! Hmm probably you are right. I could call in because tragedy hit our family.
„Nati, it is very important that I talk to my brother, darkblue t-Shirt hung, immediately!“

Reactions: 11
No party on tonight? Still hangovered?
Agent 007
It’s an occasion showing up here on tattle ….
Every occasion to pop in and read or contemplate the absurdity of the carry on of the charlatans…

Nothing hungover here ….
Can’t wait to party with you all again

M

Reactions: 12
… I have over 20 pages to catch up on! But I did see that someone mentioned that DIY had posted a video and I looked at it for a moment and then fast forwarded to where Andrew is sitting at a table eating. I actually feel sorry for him because he is in a position where he’s dealing with a language barrier and a very erratic individual. Even in the write up for the video, Trotter says that he hopes it is good enough for his subscribers exacting standards. It sounded hostile to me. There is no telling what he will do it any second because he has shown how irresponsible he is and how he cannot be depended upon. Just a thought.

I do remember Selmar saying something about how the shoes will not fit her as her feet are bigger… Someone had posted in connection with a video but it was weeks/months ago.

Reactions: 14
Ohhh fffsake

Hoe hoe trotter - I’ve seen the light

I’ve afforded you far to much intelligence- so the last laugh is ON Me

You haven’t got on red brain cell that connects …

You need at leaste 15 mins for your blog —- duh

5 mins of believable - daily life is infinitely better than the drivel dross you are trying to engineer

Producer … epic fail
Content …. Epic fail
As for what you miss in Madrid
Non vaccination
No earned money of your own
Running away and partying while a pandemic was in full flow

- self serving waste of patrons money in Starbucks

Somebody made this …
Somebody hand stitched this for me

You absolute bollix - find their name and state it … ingorant self serving jerk ….
It’s a straight jacket you need
Where is his nurse

He’s delivering a load of self scantimonious shite ….

Guess you really do need to be beside SSB to shine ….
There is zero light at the end of your tunnel - …. They didn’t blast that particular mountain ….

It was too thick

Attachments

Reactions: 20
So Andrew is still at Trotter Towers and Trotter's subscribers have increased? I cannot venture an opinion because I am baffled by it.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.