The Chateau Diaries #272 Château De Lalande Life, Love and Liability.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Jeeves and @TorontoGWM for naming the thread.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Thursday at 10:45 PM
Summoning @Clara Burnett to ask if she can provide any intel on the "accident" that everyone but Marie is distraught about.

1698961529944.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, pasta_aldente, CountessPompidoo and 46 others

Thebirdandthefrog

Wednesday at 4:55 PM
Iolair said:
Our cats vet told us he and his colleagues encourage pet owners to ditch bell collars because it screws with the pets hearing. He said the constant ringing is akin to tinnitus for a pet and can, in many cases, interfere with the pets central nervous system as it literally drives them crazy. I had no idea. We've never collared our cats, but what the vet said certainly gave me pause for thought.

Snorts will now buy (and expect to receive in Cadeaux) multiple collars and decorative harnesses, bells galore, and sequins. For him, that poor little puppy is nothing more than a toy to be played with. Of all the mad things we've seen done at the Dump, this is the worst. I'm truly shocked and worried for this dog's welfare.
This has hit me hard and I just removed a collard with a bell from my sweet cat Conan…

I have been struggling to accept a collard that my husband put on him in the start of summer. We adopted him a year ago as a 4 year old and he turned out to be an obsessive mouse hunter. He brought inside more that 30 mouses in a space of 40/45 days. I was in the hospital for a few days and my husband just decided to get the collard. I did not see most of the mouses he brought in but I have saved a few of them myself who were still alive when he brought them inside (in his mouth). I save two by throwing them through the window with a small spade. They are cute little things and they are an important part of our local natural environment.

The bell worked, he lost his mojo and the mouses disappeared. No more dead mouses on the living room Persian rug or the bed side. The stories are awful but I will save you from all the details. But since winter is already here and he is not going out the same way, I was considering removing the collard anyway. I noticed he was not the same with that bell ringing constantly, I felt really sorry for him.

Your post gave me one more reason to remove the collard, it did not sound healthy for the cat anyway. Thank goodness Conan is not as good a bird hunter because that would break my heart and I’d would have to consider the use of the collard again

Meet Conan
8a09f297-d63c-4c63-b8cb-d55f98fc1ea3.jpeg

Last edited: Wednesday at 5:05 PM
  • Heart
Reactions:You, MagpieSassyPants, Kalessi and 45 others

Madame de Pompanddoodoo

VIP Member

Oct 29, 2023
Don’t they have dogs in France? Bloody irresponsible to travel hundreds of miles when there are thousands of dogs in France needing a home.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions:pasta_aldente, CountessPompidoo, The Saint and 42 others

Jeeves

VIP Member

Yesterday at 1:26 PM
TorontoGWM said:
“Life, love and liability”
🧵Nomination: “Chateau De Lelande, Life, love and liability”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Tartuffe, Bellasuzi and 42 others

Lochness Monster

VIP Member

Monday at 10:51 AM
My dog is my life. Puppy and now 5 years old.

Attachments
Reactions:You, StephaniesSupportConsort, Fromthenorth and 42 others

Toys in the attic

Chatty Member

Tuesday at 12:53 PM
People are saying 'adopt, don't shop' about Killip's Prague Ratter, but, to be fair to Stephanie, she did adopt a stray lapdog that turned up at the chateau about three years ago: The Maastricht Prancer is a breed known for its patchy hair, fussy eating habits and comical run. Not a working dog, it is mostly kept as a support mammal by childless women of a certain age.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Luna20, Nettle flower and 40 others

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Friday at 9:31 PM
I can't believe she left in "what a day to be alive" knowing someone tragically died. I honestly think the Chapel shouldn't be restored it was a fools folly and I am very sad to hear about this poor man. Thoughts are with his family. Let's hope Dan starts to think.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Sparrowsfart, Ginginger and 40 others

Remember pink button is our wiki, where important information is stored.
Happy Tattling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you for the new thread ComtesseRose. As always you keep us going so seamlessly. 🌹

I honestly don’t know what it will take for Fanny to take stock of her life and seriously assess her behaviour & choices. It’s well past time Fanny stop acting like a ditsy, irresponsible, spoiled princess. When will Fanny realise that it’s time she grow up, take responsibility for herself and others and start adulting? For god sakes Fanny, where is your conscience? Fanny - STOP!

It’s time that Fanny’s entourage: Baghead, Potty, Ollie, Oncle Steve, Amuary, and Percy if he’s up to it, step in and stop enabling her. (Fanny’s got a Daddy complex so she will only listen to men). These so called men need to grow a collective set and take control of matters at the shitoo. They must stop playing along with Fanny’s game of Chatelaine make-believe. They must take control of the finances, control Fanny's spending and bring some logic, professionalism and a sense of order to the place. They also need to shut Mummy up and kick Snorty to the kerb!

Fanny's inner-circle have allowed her carte-blanche for far too many years, although they've been fully aware of the problems this approach has caused at the shitoo. In the past when problems arose they simply put a bag on their head, laughed (or drank) away the issues and let Fanny carry on. After this latest death they all must realise the stakes have gotten higher and the consequences sadly far too real. Frankly they are all complicit. Time for the entire shitoo crew to grow up, act like adults and take responsibility!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thank you for the new thread ComtesseRose. As always you keep us going so seamlessly. 🌹

I honestly don’t know what it will take for Fanny to take stock of her life and seriously assess her behaviour & choices. It’s well past time Fanny stop acting like a ditsy, irresponsible, spoiled princess. When will Fanny realise that it’s time she grow up, take responsibility for herself and others and start adulting? For god sakes Fanny, where is your conscience? Fanny - STOP!

It’s time that Fanny’s entourage: Baghead, Potty, Ollie, Oncle Steve, Amuary, and Percy if he’s up to it, step in and stop enabling her. (Fanny’s got a Daddy complex so she will only listen to men). These so called men need to grow a collective set and take control of matters at the shitoo. They must stop playing along with Fanny’s game of Chatelaine make-believe. They must take control of the finances, control Fanny's spending and bring some logic, professionalism and a sense of order to the place. They also need to shut Mummy up and kick Snorty to the kerb!

Fanny's inner-circle have allowed her carte-blanche for far too many years, although they've been fully aware of the problems this approach has caused at the shitoo. In the past when problems arose they simply put a bag on their head, laughed (or drank) away the issues and let Fanny carry on. After this latest death they all must realise the stakes have gotten higher and the consequences sadly far too real. Frankly they are all complicit. Time for the entire shitoo crew to grow up, act like adults and take responsibility!
They've all managed to profit from her one way or another, all of them. Baghead, Potty and Ollie are cut from the same cloth, so are a dead loss. Aumary is on the payroll and now needs to take a long hard look at dear ole cuz to see exactly where she's at at nearly 50 years old. Grow up Aumary, get out and get yourself a proper job, before it's too late. Mummy want's her slice of the profits (not that she's on the poverty line) but should now leave her immature daughter to it and put her time into living out her days with Percy. As for the rest of the waste of space hangers on........you reap what you sow.....they deserve nothing.

Noone in that place has got the guts to tell her once and for all.......that's enough, shut up shop. They're all scared of what they'll lose out on.

It's the crazies who fawn over her and continue month after month after month to finance a pie in the sky project that's going nowhere, that I can't understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
three times hurra for @ComtesseRose
---
It's the crazies who fawn over her and continue month after month after month to finance a pie in the sky project that's going nowhere, that I can't understand.
they always find an excuse for her more than despicable behaviour. "she deserves it because she gives us fun", "it's her house", "it's her money" (no, it's not you crazy fuc+er)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

I don't hold my breath for either Stephanie or her hangers-on to change and/or see the error of their ways. Why would any of them change, when they have a bunch of people paying $10 a month (or whatever it is) for the inhabitants of the chateau to sit back and pretend they're living life? To be honest, there's a point in one's life where this sort of change is near impossible, from an emotional level, and one simply can't change. We're seeing that play out with Marie Wiik in real time. And Stephanie, narcissist that she is, is incapable of changing.

The people who make it possible - her fans - have a responsibility, too. And I don't hold out hope there, either. It's a cult-like group of folks who, at this point, believe the hype.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks for the thread title!

Was there a Patreon vlog yesterday or did D&G in Paris have a sale? The chatelaine needs some new frocks for her upcoming Grief Tour.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Although this is beginning to feel ghoulish I had these photos in stock!
Fanny has deliberately created an opportunity for questions . IMO that vlog should have been very brief and the comments turned OFF if she wanted no discussion.
Interesting that many many of the comments relate to MariA leaving, this has probably surprised Fanny.

I still note that Cameron has not been seen on Dans vlogs when he has always been there with Nick? Where is he?

As for the contractor, Nathan employs a chimney sweep company to support his works .I cannot see the badge on the sweeps jacket, maybe this is a generic Ramoneur badge or a specific company. It’s too blurred to see.

You can very clear see from an early flue clean that the cherry picker has a very open cage and neither of the guys has safety clips on. Billy and Michael for example always clip themselves carefully to the cage.

Nathan is with the chimney sweep. I hope very much it is not the man pictured here trying to do works in that dreaded chateau.
There is so much danger all around it is an absolute wonder why no one has even been slightly injured before.
RIP contractor.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
If the cherry picker was involved, I hope they all are remembering the time they treated it as a playground toy.. climbing in through the window and not adhering to health and safety rules like using safety clips. When Rob from Chateau de la Grifferie went up in their roofers cherry picker it had a glitch which meant he was up there for longer than anticipated.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Can I just say. As much as I loved Clara's intel. She left on her own accord.
It really was a kick in the teeth for her to say, that the idiot chatelaine had figured out her identiy and they've laughed about it.
I remember us going to great lengths to protect her identity. 🙄 🙄 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Thank you, as always, @ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread.

Bravo to @TorontoGWM and @Jeeves for the title. Very "on trend"!

Fanny has a tragedy at the shithole dump and still tattlers furball friends make the most liked posts. That's got to say something about the chateauverse.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻the only thing that will bring Stephamememe’s wretched reign to an end is imprisonment for fraud and confiscation of all assets. That includes the full assets of her co-conspirators and enablers. Unfortunately that will never happen because it will always go unnoticed. Fraudie Fanny is simply too small potatoes for international tax agencies to bother with. Yes Stephanie Jarvis, you really did just read that. You may be a monster (who am i kidding, you are a monster) but you’re a nobody monster that even your bloodsucking sycophants don’t care about. Your family see you solely as a cash cow. They only care for what you can do for them. Quite the family trait isn’t it? Although I think Amaury now cares. He sees you for the draining psychic vampire that you are. That’s why he has distanced himself from you. Those brief, unguarded glimpses of him looking at you when you’re unawares shows the deep seated loathing he now feels for you. You don’t matter at all in this world. Stephanie, you’re only a taker. Choking on your own bile and buried self-loathing. Even your “doting” father quite clearly hated you, all one has to do is look closely at his art to see it. It must be awful to know your own mother sees you as an insect, good only for what you bring to the nest. Not worthy of consideration. You’ll get away with your low life behavior until the end of your days. There will be no Scrooge-like redemption for you. But there will be the horrifying knowledge of what you are in those last few seconds. And that realization will last an eternity before the universe rids itself of you.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Time for the entire shitoo crew to grow up, act like adults and take responsibility!
I agree, Baghead and Potts, in particular, have to man up and take some responsibility for that dreadful mess of a place and the shambles that SJ creates. Her behaviour has been so unethical over the years and she is totally neglectful about the property that they all share. They have both known her for years; Baghead, especially, and they must be very aware of her incompetence, and narcissism. When she started grifting, they did not see it as immoral and they obviously thought they would all benefit from a renovated property. They have now had years to realise that most of the money is being used on herself and not for the property.They are foolish enough to think she deserves it because she does the filming and they have given her the task of being the "caretaker" of their property. Unless they too are totally lacking in common sense and morality, they must surely recognise that this woman is totally devoid of any ability to take care of anyone or anything. She can't even take care of herself. They should certainly wake up and take control, that is, of course, if they are capable of it. They seem to have made a life for themselves away from Fanny and the dump so they must have a modicum of common sense.They are making a terrible mistake in letting her take control of everything and it's time they faced up to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
On the odd occasion that we have hired a cherry picker to trim various trees on our property himself has all but tit himself going up in them. So much so that we sent the fearless chimney boy up there last time. And he wasn't much better. Both have a good head for heights but both understand the failings and danger of such machinery. They always clip in with a harness and do the job in short bouts. The ones we hire are about 12 to 15 metres max. You simply cannot take risks with dangerous jobs involving machinery or 3rd party.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
To be honest, there's a point in one's life where this sort of change is near impossible, from an emotional level, and one simply can't change. We're seeing that play out with Marie Wiik in real time. And Stephanie, narcissist that she is, is incapable of changing.
I do not see those two changing....... they are too old for that I feel.
---
I agree, Baghead and Potts, in particular, have to man up and take some responsibility for that dreadful mess of a place and the shambles that SJ creates. Her behaviour has been so unethical over the years and she is totally neglectful about the property that they all share. They have both known her for years; Baghead, especially, and they must be very aware of her incompetence, and narcissism. When she started grifting, they did not see it as immoral and they obviously thought they would all benefit from a renovated property. They have now had years to realise that most of the money is being used on herself and not for the property.They are foolish enough to think she deserves it because she does the filming and they have given her the task of being the "caretaker" of their property. Unless they too are totally lacking in common sense and morality, they must surely recognise that this woman is totally devoid of any ability to take care of anyone or anything. She can't even take care of herself. They should certainly wake up and take control, that is, of course, if they are capable of it. They seem to have made a life for themselves away from Fanny and the dump so they must have a modicum of common sense.They are making a terrible mistake in letting her take control of everything and it's time they faced up to it.
I do think old Baghead knows what she is really like and how that place really runs......... that is why the little sucker wears that bag on his head so no one where he works and lives can recognize him for , although he likes the idea of having a "French Chateau" and getting her to finance the place and try to look after it ..... he wears that bag for he is ashamed of it all and we know he did not like the Gift Grab but could not stop her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.