The Chateau Diaries #223 Patreons only pay for Fanny's ilicit business, NOT for the chateau reno.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Hemerocallis for naming the thread and @Lady Avonlea for nominating it... I took one creative liberty.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread.

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Sunday at 6:04 PM
I would just like to point out that @Selmar joined us here on Tattle in the past few days and none of us haters, hags, or trolls gave him a hard time. We offered support, we asked questions, and he answered a few of them. It was a civil discussion. Compare that to the Chateau Diaries comments where anyone who dares ask a question or challenges the charlatan gets jumped on and silenced. So…we’re called the hate site? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions:You, MagpieSassyPants, pink roses and 59 others

Selmar

Sunday at 10:36 PM
Jeeves said:
Me too. If Selmar has a big enough jump in his subscribers, perhaps it will give Fanny something to think about.
Maybe I have to Spice my video's a little bit up 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, pink roses, Shateau Scrounger and 55 others

Selmar

Yesterday at 1:30 PM
Selmar said:
Yes I know that now. That is why I have to move on and leave this behind me. All those years I good not believe it and I was waiting for something back. I now now that will never going to happen. So that is why I did what I did. I feel free now. Everything is of of my chest.
---

If I new from the start she was a vlugger. I would never went there. She also pretented on here work a way site. She was a couple. I rather go to a couple to help them. Than a single woman. On some reasons it brings me in trouble 😁
Yes about Dan. I told him thinks that I did not liked the way Natalya asked me things and he told me that he did not liked to do everything what Isabelle was asking him. So Dan wanted to do more handyman work. So he made a plan. He went to Natalya and they had to find away to get rid of me. Sk than he good do my work and Natalya was than happy that I was gone. On one moment I thought that also Kirsty was into it to get rid of me. Because suddenly there was a problem with the little mower. I broked it but not on purpes. I thought wath happened so I walked the path back and vort and found all rock trowen there. Strange I walked that path every day because it was the path to my camper in the forest. So Dan called Isabelle. Isabelle was furious on me. I explain but o.k. harm was done. And so and so continuing to push me a kicking me.
---
Selmar said:
Yes about Dan. I told him thinks that I did not liked the way Natalya asked me things and he told me that he did not liked to do everything what Isabelle was asking him and he Philip gived him the Creepes. Dan wanted to do more handyman work. So he made a plan. He went to Natalya and they had to find away to get rid of me. So than he good do my work and Natalya was than happy that I was gone. On one moment I thought that also Kirsty was into it to get rid of me. Because suddenly there was a problem with the little mower. I broked it but not on purpes. I thought wath happened so I walked the path back and vort and found all rock trowen there. Strange I walked that path every day because it was the path to my camper in the forest. So Dan called Isabelle. Isabelle was furious on me. I explain but o.k. harm was done. And so and so continuing to push me a kicking me and there is no end to this. Want than also Fanny came into the picture.
  • Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions:SleepingBeauty123, loujo001, Luna20 and 54 others

Selmar

Today at 7:33 AM
Spirit of place said:
Welcome Selmar, I thought you were a spoof at the start - paranoia reigns here too with false profiles - but I saw you were being brave and battling your way through the fog of English spelling to get your truths across so 👋 bravo.
You are fast becoming the Tattle Oracle of the REAL goings on at the Shitoo rather than the usual speculation so the questions are coming thick & fast.
However as @ Pippin speaks out said, take it easy & just post what & when you want. As you said, rather than taking on any legal action for the humiliation both you & Tatyana suffered, you'd really settle for an apology from...who? There were several of them ganging up with Nati as we saw, either for their own ends or just nasty bullying. Did you imagine Stephany would take responsibility & bawl them out ? You know her mantra 'see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil' as she floats through her life pretending. I do recall Josie defended Tatyana quite strongly on a couple of occasions, saying how she helped her & also made a cake. She also teased Philip about his allergies etc.
At the end of the day, a lot of the early viewers saw you as an essential part of. lalande & were concerned if you ever missed a vlog, so focus on their fond msgs to you & Diesel & blot out the rest.
P.S I was impressed when you first arrived how you whittled a spade handle out of the xmas tree - cool !
Ever heard the phrase 'Dutch courage'? Whoever Philip hit on would need A LOT of it.
Josie is a verry kind strong little lady. But treated so badly. She called Natalya a Nazi. Well that says enough.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:Luna20, Ginginger, billybudd and 53 others

Selmar

Yesterday at 6:17 PM
Madame de Pompanddoodoo said:
Hi Selmar Who asked you to take your videos down from YT
Stephanie

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions:SleepingBeauty123, Luna20, billybudd and 52 others

Well, @Selmar you certainly had something to say.

Remember we have a wiki
Happy Tattling

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I don't want @Abuela's comment after the link to be lost as it as absolutely a possibility since it would be a page from SJFraud's playbook:

"Sorry to be a skeptic but what are the chances this condolence pity party was taped weeks ago and they are in Dubai partying with Ms.Sultana, smug with the confidence that the patreons will line up to donate to the "Villoti buy me a gown account". RIP Mmakhotso whenever you passed away,"

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If Stephanie genuinely cared, she should auction all the clothing she has received from Mmakhotso and gift the proceedings to the girl's family in South Africa (and for once use the following she has amassed for a greater good that she won't be somehow benefitting from.) Please flood the Patreon comment section with this suggestion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I have a pretty strong urge right now to print this picture out and stick it on my dart board!
Stephanie is such a witch, but so is karma!

cd870.png

"Sorry to be a skeptic but what are the chances this condolence pity party was taped weeks ago and they are in Dubai partying with Ms.Sultana, smug with the confidence that the patreons will line up to donate to the "Villoti buy me a gown account". RIP Mmakhotso whenever you passed away,"
That's NOT AT ALL IMPOSSIBLE! She did say they learned of Mmkhotso's passing "a few days ago."
The news of the girl's passing was an easy route for her to deflect people's attention from Selmar's revelations!

It does, however seem very odd for the Institute to not mention the passing of one of their finest students on their social media platforms.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
If Stephanie genuinely cared, she should auction all the clothing she has received from Mmakhotso and gift the proceedings to the girl's family in South Africa. Please flood the Patreon comment section with this suggestion.
she should, but she won't because she's a filthy greedy b*tch.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Note how she ends with a black screen - just a little reminder to her disciples about Selmar's vlog perhaps? She wasn't able to film GAG but able to put out a vlog for her travel channel AND to contact Selmar to tell him to take his vlog down during that time. Why on earth wasn't that put out instead of the GAG? They were able to capitalise with the"sad event" announcement to build up numbers and divert attention from Selmar's vlog.
Given how carefully she has both timed and scripted her announcement, PhiPhi's choice of mourning dress is just awful. Where on earth did they dig that up from?
Send more gifts and and money so we can make this a memorial fund. Sickening!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I don't want @Abuela's comment after the link to be lost as it as absolutely a possibility since it would be a page from SJFraud's playbook:

If Villoti haven't posted - either they care less about students than they claim ( just about the dosh)

Or the family have asked for them to not publish it. In which case why has fanny posted about it online - supposedly with grandmas permission? it does not add up.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Pork Sword, mutton dagger...polo penis :unsure: Oh, tonight's vlog was awful. Enough said about that. Or not. I just can't get over how it all seems so fake! As if a not so good actress tries to act out sadness. Selmar is a REAL VIP, born one like me. He is coming out tops here. 🍸;) Tattle loves Selmar, if any of you trolls, gays, haters, and menopausal fat ladies want to say anything negative about him, move your arse over to another forum. Selmar is untouchable here now, a true VIP. Play his vlogs while you troll folks, - he deserve it. May the blessed spirit of MojoDublin smile down on his curly head.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
If Villoti haven't posted - either they care less about students than they claim ( just about the dosh)

Or the family have asked for them to not publish it. In which case why has fanny posted about it online - supposedly with grandmas permission? it does not add up.
Do we seriously believe that either Fanny or Vile-otti would pay any attention to the wishes of her poor family? We saw how they exploited Grandma in the scholarship vlog.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Wanted: Charity case for YouTube Chatelaine.

Must be poor.

Must come from third world country.

Must sign NDA.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ok boys play nice:)
She is no boy! Don't be mean, I think she's got the painters in again. ;)
---
Do we seriously believe that either Fanny or Vile-otti would pay any attention to the wishes of her poor family? We saw how they exploited Grandma in the scholarship vlog.
Darling, they will give her a piece of meat... not the rude type, I hasten to add. Cover your ears sweetie. :love:

Reactions: 10
Terrible to say but possibly the fashion institute are saying nothing if her death was a suicide. Its awful but these are usually kept low key when they happen (in the likes of universities or army barracks) as there can be an assumption on the cause.

• Sad
  • Wow
Mmahatsmo, rest in peace you wonderfully talented young lady. Such a dreadful shame to hear of this. Deepest condolences to your family and friends right now. Taken far too soon.

Mmahatsmo, was promised a trip to the HMN as part of her scholarship - I seem to recall she was very excited by the prospect of going to France. Sadly, much like most things in Stephanie Jarvis’s life, this promise was not honoured. Mmahatsmo, should have had her whole education and living expenses for her home to be paid for, plus more - that’s a truly ethical scholarship. I was at a Central Saint Martins, and I recall a very sad case of a guy from Romania being offered a partial scholarship. This guy was way more talented than most of us and he had to drop out mid course, because his the scholarship only covered his fees and it was near impossible to work whilst studying due to the workload. After that case and people in my year complaining to the Dean the sponsors offered “ethical” scholarships, which were fully comprehensive including living, travel, education and money for some fun too! I hope lessons will be learned here.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Wanted: Charity case for YouTube Chatelaine.

Must be poor.

Must come from third world country.

Must sign NDA.
Yes! I wrote something similar before the last thread closed. There will be a sob story of Mummy handing over the money and maybe if Grandma is lucky another thoughtful meat voucher. You know, a voucher for the poor, black preferably. Of course the handover will be someplace CLEAN, we can't have mummy getting her shoes soiled in a town camp or seeing with her one eye the living conditions of Grandma. Bloody shocking family.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Mmahatsmo, rest in peace you wonderfully talented young lady. Such a dreadful shame to hear of this. Deepest condolences to your family and friends right now. Taken far too soon.

Mmahatsmo, was promised a trip to the HMN as part of her scholarship - I seem to recall she was very excited by the prospect of going to France. Sadly, much like most things in Stephanie Jarvis’s life, this promise was not honoured. Mmahatsmo, should have had her whole education and living expenses for her home to be paid for, plus more - that’s a truly ethical scholarship. I was at a Central Saint Martins, and I recall a very sad case of a guy from Romania being offered a partial scholarship. This guy was way more talented than most of us and he had to drop out mid course, because his the scholarship only covered his fees and it was near impossible to work whilst studying due to the workload. After that case and people in my year complaining to the Dean the sponsors offered “ethical” scholarships, which were fully comprehensive including living, travel, education and money for some fun too! I hope lessons will be learned here.
Very likely suicide. I must say, I never liked the way Mr. Villiotti spoke to her, putting words in her mouth. Never got a good feeling for him, perhaps the girl was put under too much pressure.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.