The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was this live Q&A with Pa, but it would be nice to see them do more with his life story and photos. Though maybe Pa doesn't want to ...

Reactions: 10
I have often wondered how well that is updated. I bet she just adds on the newbies but never takes off the inactives. That would take too much organization. Do you still get hand written notes from her like she used to show on SD?

Reactions: 7
I love when thy have a party, Pa is always up dancing his socks off. He's hard-working but he's also got some moves.

Reactions: 18
So, Patreon started in February 2020 a month before lockdown...what fortunate timing that was! She had an explosion of new viewers with a Patreon already established.

What's her YouTube and ad income per month? I'm curious what her actual personal income is. The B&B income probably goes back into the B&B upkeep or does it , we know she started doing laundry service when the B& B opened up to guests again

Reactions: 5
What interests me is how long was fanny able to keep phillis from mummy. Did he ever met her (in person)? I dont think so. This will be one hella trip
Yes they have meet not sure if they Fanny was screwing him at that time though

Reactions: 6
What do you have against Leos
I'm a Leo, that is why I took a light hearted piss out of being the same zodiac sign as La Jarvis, Potts and a certain douchess.

vedic or not
Fixed that.
Some countries do follow Vedic astrology and the dates shifts from Western astrology.
Which means people like me have two zodiac signs. Vedic - Cancer : Western - Leo
So, if I ever feel icky about being the same zodiac as the above mentioned three, I could always jump the Leo sign ship and sail the Cancer sign boat... (That was the joke)

Reactions: 11
I can't watch Rien! His voice is like nails on a chalkboard. I follow a few French real estate vlogs. My dream would be to live in a pretty French town, walking distance to restaurants and stores. Maybe a tiny garden. I wouldn't want a lot of land to care of.

Reactions: 22
Ruth could be her ghost writer.

Reactions: 10

Chateau Diaries stats show currently
Joined 1 Jul 2018
so @ 4 dollars per 1000 views = 189649 dollars in 42 months = 4515 dollars per month average

which really ought to be able to provide a comfortably WARM environment in which to stay all year round

Reactions: 20
1. For Curtis's portfolio.
2. For Stephanie's own memorabilia...I bet Curtis brought up the idea (see #1) and SP exclaimed "YES!!!! LETS DO IT!!"
3. vanity projects (see 1 & 2)

Reactions: 16
I’m just relieved we’re both not Libra’s.

Talking of photo editing Curtis states the photographs he took were not airbrushed but used lighting techniques... are airbrushing and photo shopping two different things?
That Curtis is a slippery one! He didn't have to airbrush anything, photoshop has all kinds of tricks and "techniques". Lighting! Ha, ha! Good try! He must think everyone but him is an idiot!

Reactions: 23
OH PLEASE POST THE PATRON VIDEO YOU RECEIVED FOR NEW YEAR’S EVE!

Reactions: 3
Don’t forget the hot water bottles and beanies!

Thought Ryan might go back and run Billy’s new brocante when it’s ready. New

Yes! That would be ideal.

What vlogs do you follow?

I seem to remember way back when that Michael did a sit down with his dad on a live video early last year. It would be great if they did another video on his life.

I didn’t receive any video from NYE! There was a photo of her taken by Curtis in the yellow dress standing in the grand salon, and a gushy thank you email letter. That’s it, unless I’m missing something?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.