The Beautiful Truth #2 Beautiful Truth, my style is sh1te, everything's an ad,not a hashtag in sight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That story she just put up about asking for divine wedding guest dress boutiques is proof she doesn’t even think dresses she shows off as “wedding guest dress ideas” aren’t even dresses she would wear ! She even said it in her story 💀🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Her stories about boutiques not replying to her messages on social media are a bit much. My in laws have a business (not clothing) and all their energy is into actually producing a quality service to those walking through the doors. They have social media and post the odd picture, but they don't have the time or skillset to keep up with that. Sinead could pick up the phone and ring the boutiques if she wants an answer. Her saying she won't give people her business if they don't reply 🙄 my in laws always reply to emails and phone calls etc, social media messages are last to be replied to. No everyone lives on their phone Sinead 🫠

Reactions: 14
Her stories about boutiques not replying to her messages on social media are a bit much. My in laws have a business (not clothing) and all their energy is into actually producing a quality service to those walking through the doors. They have social media and post the odd picture, but they don't have the time or skillset to keep up with that. Sinead could pick up the phone and ring the boutiques if she wants an answer. Her saying she won't give people her business if they don't reply 🙄 my in laws always reply to emails and phone calls etc, social media messages are last to be replied to. No everyone lives on their phone Sinead 🫠
The only reason people reach out via their social media account is because they want the business owner to see they have a following and hope they may give them a discount/freebie as a result. Normal people are happy to just pick up the phone/email and pay their way.

Reactions: 9
She's looking for someone to sell the dress to her second hand, she's that desperate for it.

I actually think it will be awful on her.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry. But there is not a hope of her wearing those clothes in her latest stories. Especially that blue dress.... I don't even think her mum would be seen in that.

Reactions: 2
Unfollowed Sinead a few months ago but just checked in on her page...what did she do to her hair, good god 😳 The cut, the colour. How is it worse than it was before? Between that and the chalky clown makeup she looks desperate. It's adding decades to her.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone used the current body led mask she has been using ? Looking for genuine review 💕
I cant remember who posted a video saying they were a waste of time and a good skincare routine was far more beneficial than than wasting money on those masks
As @Nopatience says if they were that good every hun out there wouldn't be promoting them

Reactions: 4
Has anyone used the current body led mask she has been using ? Looking for genuine review 💕
I use the Omnilux one and do find it very beneficial. If you don't use it religiously it would definitely be a waste of money though. I use mine every day.

Reactions: 2
I had posted earlier in this thread about Dr David Grimes. He posted a few videos about how they are useless, gave all the reasons why too.
Absolute waste of money.

I had posted earlier in this thread about Dr David Grimes. He posted a few videos about how they are useless, gave all the reasons why too.
Absolute waste of money.
I'll respectfully disagree based on my own experience. If mine broke tonight I'd definitely be replacing it. I do use it every day though and have absolutely noticed a difference in my perimenopausal skin. I can't comment on other brands of mask though, only the one I use.