Tens machines & labour?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got a TENS from boots! Really helped with my first in early labour (before you’re allowed any of the good stuff)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Used one in two labours. First one I started using it very early on and it really helped. Second I didn’t use it till much later and it was useless.

Tens machines are best used in latent phase. They can be hit and miss, some swear by them, others find it a horrible sensation. Personally they were a godsend for me as I always have back to back labour's and it just helped distract me from the back pain.

Tens machines are best used in latent phase. They can be hit and miss, some swear by them, others find it a horrible sensation. Personally they were a godsend for me as I always have back to back labour's and it just helped distract me from the back pain.
I forgot to add, make sure they are maternity tens machines and not general ones

Yes 100% get one. It helped me massively for £40 just get one and if you hate it or it doesn't help you then you can just sell it.