Tell Me Lies - Disney+

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else watched this series? Bunch of college students sleeping with each other and lying about it.. It’s really good I can’t stop watching it but it’s also quite messed up.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else watched this series? Bunch of college students sleeping with each other and lying about it.. It’s really good I can’t stop watching it but it’s also quite messed up.
The ending is WTF I’ve never hated two characters more ever in general she is a knob and he is a horrible person

Oh god I’m dreading the end now then lol I’m 6 episodes in
I really bleeping hated him it’s been a few weeks since I was watching it but the memory of him in general makes me want to jump through the screen and slap her he doesn’t even like her does he likes it’s so evident it’s just a distraction from his life he’s so manipulative

Oh god I’m dreading the end now then lol I’m 6 episodes in
Please come back to this thread to discuss once you have finished I need your opinion x

I really bleeping hated him it’s been a few weeks since I was watching it but the memory of him in general makes me want to jump through the screen and slap her he doesn’t even like her does he likes it’s so evident it’s just a distraction from his life he’s so manipulative

Please come back to this thread to discuss once you have finished I need your opinion x
I will don’t worry 😉

Reactions: 2
I'm on episode 3!
I'm enjoying the series but Stephen is so irritating and creepy to me, full of red flags.
Lucys not that likeable either, hoping her personality comes through more??

Reactions: 2
Okay so I’ve watched all of it now..
Stephen is an actual piece of tit, his mother is no better I mean what was that episode all about when he went home?

Glad we actually got to see what happened from Macy’s point of view but seriously wtf Stephen? Who does that?
Lucy is a total witch to everyone and will do literally anything for Stephen the piece of tit, it’s so wrong and they’re all so intense college isn’t meant to be like that right? She thinks any guy will sleep with her she’s a using witch..

Wrigley and Pippa are just meh, she’s very needy and fake and he acts like a total ass most of the time.

Only people that were sort of likeable were Bree when she wasn’t trying so hard to be a sex goddess, Evan when he wasn’t drunk, the new lesbian roommate,Lucy’s mum (mainly cause it’s Jessica Capshaw and I loved her in Greys Anatomy) then Macy seemed ok until that happened to her…

Can’t believe there’s going to be a second series 🤣

Both of them are knobheads haha
Can’t get over that ending what a twist at the party 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Stephen is an actual piece of tit, his mother is no better I mean what was that episode all about when he went home?

Glad we actually got to see what happened from Macy’s point of view but seriously wtf Stephen? Who does that?
Lucy is a total witch to everyone and will do literally anything for Stephen the piece of tit, it’s so wrong and they’re all so intense college isn’t meant to be like that right? She thinks any guy will sleep with her she’s a using witch..

Wrigley and Pippa are just meh, she’s very needy and fake and he acts like a total ass most of the time.

Only people that were sort of likeable were Bree when she wasn’t trying so hard to be a sex goddess, Evan when he wasn’t drunk, the new lesbian roommate,Lucy’s mum (mainly cause it’s Jessica Capshaw and I loved her in Greys Anatomy) then Macy seemed ok until that happened to her…

Can’t believe there’s going to be a second series 🤣

Can’t get over that ending what a twist at the party 🤣🤣
I agree with everything you have said but honestly Stephen is my most hated character ever ever ever horrible man and the frat party ending like wtf 😬

Also the actual engagement party ended I was a bit like well she’s a landed a good one there 😂😂

I agree with everything you have said but honestly Stephen is my most hated character ever ever ever horrible man and the frat party ending like wtf 😬

Also the actual engagement party ended I was a bit like well she’s a landed a good one there 😂😂
He really is isn’t he? It’s one of the weirdest things I’ve watched for a while!!

finally finished!
I'm not sure what I thought....
characters all very unlikeable (but I think that's the point about toxic relationships/friends)
I thought it was quite slow and I didn't feel there was that much plot?? The whole Macy thing was predictable.
Lucy is SO BORING!
Didn't guess the end twist and leaves open for season 2.
Will I be watching season 2?
Probably yes 😂 I'm not sure why I couldn't stop watching it !? Strange show.

Also - way too much sex! every 5 minutes someone was at it jeez

Reactions: 3
Just finished this and agree with you all! Stephen is the worst 💀 I guess it's a good portrayal of toxic, manipulative and gaslighting behaviour. Not that you warm to Lucy either...
And couldn't Evan and Bree just be left happy without him shagging Lucy lol
Wonder if another season would flashback again. We need to see Stephen get a comeuppance in a big way to be satisfied 😂

His mum was played by his actual mum in real life (wasn’t she is Married With Children and the one with the motorbike gang?)

Anyway, I watched this about a month ago and I’ve forgotten most of it! I think it was quite a good representation of a toxic relationship but none of the characters were likeable. There was no one to root for as they were all badly behaved rich kids.

Just noticed this series is now on BBC iplayer for anyone who didn’t get to watch it because they didn’t have Disney+

I started watching this last night. Going from Vera to this has me 😬. I hate him too. Apparently they are together in real life.

I started watching this last night. Going from Vera to this has me 😬. I hate him too. Apparently they are together in real life.
Yes they got together while making it.

I don’t think there is going to be a Season 2 as they still haven’t started filming it despite rumours they were going to.

Definitely need a S2. Can’t leave the party like that. Too many threads hanging.

what was the deal with his hand? Is the tattoo meant to imply he’s been in prison?

Definitely need a S2. Can’t leave the party like that. Too many threads hanging.

what was the deal with his hand? Is the tattoo meant to imply he’s been in prison?
It’s that long since I watched it, I can’t remember! Might give it a re-watch on BBC iplayer.