Teeth whitening products?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve used Crest Whitening strips before and they worked better than a solution applied to your teeth with a blue light (not sure what the process was called). I get my Crest strips from UK Teeth Whitening & it’s cheaper there too.

Reactions: 1
Zoom was the worst thing I ever did!
The process at the dentist was fine and I saw a difference straight after it but I only lasted one night of the at home kit. The pain was sooooo bad!! It felt like my teeth were bending in half and I had to hold back tears all day at work 😩 this was around 6 years ago and I can still remember it so clearly lol.
Every night I stared at the kit and tried to convince myself to give it another go but I couldn’t face it 🤣🤣 such a waste!

I’ve used Crest Whitening strips before and they worked better than a solution applied to your teeth with a blue light (not sure what the process was called). I get my Crest strips from UK Teeth Whitening & it’s cheaper there too.
Which Crest ones? When I type it in Crest have loads!

I have to use sensodyne. I don’t think there’s anything really I’ll be able to use to whiten my teeth sadly as they’re so sensitive. Also love Diet Coke, fags and tea which hasn’t helped!!!

My friend is using a Rapid White kit from Boots. It’s got good reviews so might be worth a try. I drink a lot of coffee so would love to get rid of the stains!

I’ve been using hydrogen peroxide for about 10 years now but the 6% and I dilute with water and use as a mouth wash until it foams up

it definitely works, just need to keep on top of it

though I did use a whitening gel I bought online prior to this which did whiten them for a while but they then began to fade which is why I started with the peroxide

do the crest strips fade quickly also ?