Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clt1992

Chatty Member
Always on the beg for student codes 🙄 I have never known someone to shop online sooo much!

Reactions: 1

Jack0

Chatty Member
If someone sent me a tattle thread that was about me I’d really be questioning that person 😂

“I have a life” yet here you are reading tattle.

P.s. don’t need to follow to see your stories btw love.

Browniesbxo

Ridiculous. Also she says her bf is out in the evening.. with who then? As they’re in tier 2 so he shouldn’t be meeting anyone and he only lives with her
It’s no household mixing indoors but the rule of six applies outside

Readread

VIP Member
As if anyone worth their salt would want to collab with her. Invite her along to your restaurant for her to do lines in your toilets, drink everything in sight and roll about on your floor thinking she's funny with all of her mates. Yuck.

• Haha

Furloughedhousewife

alright well she has actually annoyed me now . Twice this week she has complained about having to get a size 14 like its something dirty.
Most of her followers are there because of her weight loss & inspiration.
Not to see her constantly being drunk, eating junk & and her dodgy make up tutorials. Who is even requesting these ??

Jack0

Chatty Member
alright well she has actually annoyed me now . Twice this week she has complained about having to get a size 14 like its something dirty.
Most of her followers are there because of her weight loss & inspiration.
Not to see her constantly being drunk, eating junk & and her dodgy make up tutorials. Who is even requesting these ??
If I was eating and drinking like her the size 14 wouldn’t be a surprise. She’s clearly going to put at least half the weight she lost back on the way she’s going on 😬 be another “_beingbrittney”

Jack0

Chatty Member
Doesn’t feel bad that she’s eaten all the food. But won’t weigh in...all slimming world instagrammers have the same diet cycle.

Love handles

I like Taylor, but I just feel like she’s completely ruined her face. It just looked squashed and filled with filler, it’s terrible

Jack0

Chatty Member
Anyone heard of this girl on Instagram? Don’t mind her as such. Just really irks me the way she speaks about her body before she lost weight?