Taylor/ Haley Odlozil

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw that she has very sadly now passed away, but does anyone else find it really weird and invasive the way they have documented her illness? And her poor little boy. Something about Taylor gives me the major creeps.

Reactions: 1
I found it to be completely harmless, I’m glad they documented that same goes with any cancer patient who has full consent, it helps people ease and those who are genuinely curious about life with cancer can watch. They never filmed Haley without her consent. Their little boy only appeared in videos now and then if their day was about him. This is a young father who has had to watch his wife decline for seven years not knowing when was the last time Haley would be here.

Reactions: 7
I followed this family when they appeared on my fyp page and was so heartbroken watching Haley slip away, I did cry when I had seen that she had passed it was so heartbreaking đź’”

Reactions: 2
Its probs a comfort to the husband but i do find it a bit uncomfortable putti g his son on view like its a bit invasive to the kid living in the spotlight without a mum the dad posts a lot too even today