Taylap.xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so surprised she deleted all her followers. She used to ad/aff links and get money from them, so she won’t be able to do that now

Reactions: 5
I’m so surprised she deleted all her followers. She used to ad/aff links and get money from them, so she won’t be able to do that now
I think she’d read on here and someone said she was having marriage issues . Lots of us said all she did was aff link then she put some cryptic messages up and implied she was going on holiday then that she was leaving her job. I said something on here about her content being awful and that she used to be interesting years ago then she put a message up with my user name on and then she disappeared , changed her name and removed loads of us. Tbh I think she did what lots of tit instagrammers with crap content should do. I so wonder if she’s still huge and red and complaining about being a parent and being tired .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’d read on here and someone said she was having marriage issues . Lots of us said all she did was aff link then she put some cryptic messages up and implied she was going on holiday then that she was leaving her job. I said something on here about her content being awful and that she used to be interesting years ago then she put a message up with my user name on and then she disappeared , changed her name and removed loads of us. Tbh I think she did what lots of tit instagrammers with crap content should do. I so wonder if she’s still huge and red and complaining about being a parent and being tired .
Probs the best thing for her to do! Remove people you don’t actually know, get off social media as much and sort your bloody life out! She’s got to be feeling the weight gain and the marriage problems would love to see her come off Insta and come back better than ever. It can’t have been easy reading those messages about yourself especially if she was feeling low and worried about her marriage etc but then this is why I have a private Insta with less than 100 people and don’t share my “perfect” life with the world to see :)
I live by stay private and keep your circle small but this day and age everyone wants to brag and show off what they’ve got, share photos of their uhhhhmazing perfect family ! Nahhh thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Probs the best thing for her to do! Remove people you don’t actually know, get off social media as much and sort your bloody life out! She’s got to be feeling the weight gain and the marriage problems would love to see her come off Insta and come back better than ever. It can’t have been easy reading those messages about yourself especially if she was feeling low and worried about her marriage etc but then this is why I have a private Insta with less than 100 people and don’t share my “perfect” life with the world to see :)
I live by stay private and keep your circle small but this day and age everyone wants to brag and show off what they’ve got, share photos of their uhhhhmazing perfect family ! Nahhh thanks!
I totally agree.obviously she decided that her family life was more important than trying to make money from links. She mustn’t have been making enough for it to make a difference to her income and put up with people judging her.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’ll let her profile be public again if she loses all the weight and can pick up followers doing before and after shots

I wonder if she’ll let her profile be public again if she loses all the weight and can pick up followers doing before and after shots
She’s def not lost any weight. I was hoping she’d come back on and be like she used to be before her shopping addiction. I feel really sorry for her .

Some of the previous pages comments are brutal ,im not surprised shes done one ! i unfollowed ages ago but came across this thread so had a snoop!