tayla hardy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone do one for tayla hardy she’s got 10k+ on a backup and her attitude STINKS she’s rude to everyone

Reactions: 3
Tacky Tayla! All bark no bite! Blocks everyone because she can’t ACTUALLY handle anything herself 🥱 what amuses me the most is she’s got all that mouth on the internet but in person she’s like a piece of spaghetti - you could flick her into next week if you wanted to.

The frazzled yellow hair, the failing “business” pages, the fake designer clothes from China 👌🏻 the chavvy silver bed in her parents attic. She really is a true tacky icon! I love watching her live in her little fantasy world. She’s like a case study! I don’t know what planet she is on but it’s definitely not this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just come across this girl on tiktok and she’s absolutely vile. Literally just spent 10 minutes having a proper go at someone and calling them a scruff etc cos they politely asked what she does for work on her live to make conversation 🫠
---
I’ve honestly never come across such a miserable person I was gobsmacked