Tati Westbrook

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just release new kiwi halo vitamins. They are only for skin so they're probably cheaper to make than the original bottle.

I can’t believe she managed to release any additional pills after the sh*tshow that was the previous launch

Reactions: 1
Exactly, I don't understand why she doesn't just release something her audience actually wants. People have been begging for a skincare and makeup line from her for ages!
I can’t believe she managed to release any additional pills after the sh*tshow that was the previous launch

Well on Dec 18,2020 If I have to court date correct, that is when the Motion for Preservation of Evidence will take place to the Tati and James Westbrook vs WOACB (Without A Crystal Ball) AKA Katie Joy. So that should be interesting. I think there may be something happening with this case this coming Monday but I'm not too sure about that.

FYI James and Tati Westbrook are suing Katie Joy AKA WOACB for Defamation. There are Eight Causes of Action in this lawsuit and Katie Joy AKA WOACB is being sued for Excess of $5 million dollars in damages. Katie Joy AKA WOACB was sent 4 cease and desist prior ( which were sent to Katie Joy over an 18 month period) to Tati and James Westbrook filing a lawsuit against her on Oct.30,2020.

The Causes of Action of this lawsuit are the following:
1. Defamation
2. Defamation per se
3. Trade Libel
4. False Light Invasion Of Privacy
5. Intentional Infliction Of Emotional Distress
6. NEGLIGENT of Emotional Distress
7. Washington Consumer Protection Act
8. Civil Harassment

There is also a Prayer for Relief too.